Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

06-25-2011

The likelihood of you being 1v1 mid lategame is pretty much non existant unless at least a dozen other things happened first.

FloconDeMiel

06-25-2011

Udyr. he will melt every ad champ INCLUDING TRYN from the beggining to the last second

xMatori

06-25-2011

Tanky ap Morde is going to rape anyone even if whole team attacks you

Jazz Bat

06-25-2011

Sivir all the way

teezyforsheezy

06-25-2011

IF you are a talented player Ashe will win every 1v1. All u have to do is build critical strike and speed,
Example phantom dancer, ghostblade, etc. You can back up and keep shooting while keeping your opponent out of range. If they manage to get close you can always just shoot them with your ulti and get free again.

FuzionFrenzy

06-26-2011

The best AD 1v1 champion late game is tryndamere. My late game build is 2x phantom dancer, 2 bloodthirsters, zerk greaves, and 1 IE. First trynd would spinning slash his ass up right next to u. Then he can always lifesteal the **** out of u hitting crits 1000's and lifestealing around 400. Then his Q ability bloodlust heals him for 400 every 5 seconds. His W makes sure that u wont escape him easily. Lastly, his ulty that wont let him die for 6 seconds. Can any champion withstand 12 crit 1000's? and by that time he has gotten back to full health. One game i was killing the opposing brand with one smack of my blade.

djaydino

07-09-2011

i noticed that most here are compared on 1v1 fighting each other, but what about a 1v1 in 3v3 map, and it is not about the kills but about killing the nexus?

witch means that farming / pushing / movability / buffs / turret breaking etc. are important also.

for example : nocturne pushes top trying top get turret....then sees his opponent is already @ his turret.....ults in to def turret....uses his E and Q fearing his enemy and killing all enemy minions.... turret and you are hitting your enemy....enemy killed or run back.....nocturne uses teleport back top top and BAM 1 turret down...your turret still almost full health....

i think you understand what i mean.
(even less used summoners spells are important like fortify and revive)

WoLF42

07-09-2011

Yi and Tryndamere are no way better than other champions. For all I know, an AP Annie can obliterate either provided she has Thornmail, while the Yi/Trynd have to forget Magic Resistance. Now of course, you mentioned how one has to have a "full build", but that build should change depending on who you're up against. Also mind you, there are reasons to caps (MSPD and ASPD) to not make these champions too OP.

Thinscrispy

07-09-2011

Nasus potentially can do 100000000000+ damage with his q. Just depends on how farmed he is.

Ramoth

07-09-2011

Cassiopeia.

Ult.

kill before ult is over.

Assuming you're good.