Lee sin, The Blind Monk [GUIDE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tR Highlight

09-21-2011

Hey all, this is my first guide, I decided to do one of my favorite champs to play. Lee sin The Blind Monk!

Lee sin is a Bruiser, a tanky DPS. He excels at Movement and SO Much Damage out put.

Runes:
Reds Greater Marks of Desolation (armor pen)
Yellows: Greater Seals of Resilience ( Flat Armor)
Blue: Greater Glyph of Warding ( Flat MR)
Quints: Greater Quint of Desolation (Flat armor Pen)

Reason Behind this:
I take these runes, because early-mid, Your main source Def is boots and Wriggles(More in the build Section). So these runes give you alot of overall Armor/MR/and To help Ur damage output Armor pen.
-----------------------------------------------
Masteries:
21/0/9
10/10/10
9/021

are all Possible Options i recommended 21/0/9.
---------------------------------------------------
Build:

okay this is the fun part, your build.

as Starting items I take
Cloth armor / 5 hp Pots. You want to either Jungle/ or take top solo lane, these both benefit u.

Then get madreds Razors or Get Wriggles and If you can also get Boots of Speed, get those.

Okay here comes you Judgement, Press "o" and look to see what there team is building. Ability Power Heavy? Take Merc Treads
Mainly Attack Damage? Take Dodge Boots.

OK so by now You have Wriggles, Boots , By this point I'm taking a Ghost blade. This item does so much for Lee sin, CDR, Damage, Armor Pen. and an Active which scales very well with your Passive.

By now, Everyone is getting Chunky, You need some Health and some CC, I turn to Frozen Mallet.

So right now Your build is

Wriggles, Boots Dodge/Mercs, ghost blade, and Frozen Mallet. at This Point it's up to you. if there AP heavy, I would take a hexdrinker.

So overall My build turns into

Wriggles
Boots
Ghostbalde
Frozen mallet
item of Choice ( AP Heavy take Hexdrinker)
item of Choice
----------------------------
Level Order:

1. Q/E your Choice
2. Which ever u didn't take in Level 1.
3. W
4. E
5. E
6. R
7. E
8. Q
9. E ( maxed E)
10. W
11. r
12. Q
13. W
14. Q
15.Q
16. R
17. W
18. W
_--------------------------

We'll overall i tihnk this a good Build for a First hoped it Helped!

tR Highlight

09-21-2011

Bump

ReBorNKiLLeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2011

general consensus on lee sin would turn to either Atmogs, Frozen atmas, or Gunblade after the core of boots 2 and Wriggles. Ghostblade not so much as Lee sin dominates with significant amounts of damage with just wriggles up through mid game. Ghostblade also does not give him the tankyness that he benefits oh so much from.

Also worth noting is that AD reds make Lee Sin hit like a truck early game in the jungle and lane.

tR Highlight

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorNKiLLeR View Post
general consensus on lee sin would turn to either Atmogs, Frozen atmas, or Gunblade after the core of boots 2 and Wriggles. Ghostblade not so much as Lee sin dominates with significant amounts of damage with just wriggles up through mid game. Ghostblade also does not give him the tankyness that he benefits oh so much from.

Also worth noting is that AD reds make Lee Sin hit like a truck early game in the jungle and lane.
Yommus Is my preference i really Like it. I might try Atmogs. But thanks for ur Input!

tR Highlight

09-21-2011

Bumps

Synhyborex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

i personally prefer triforce mallet with a bloodthirster in between. triforce gives me good bumps on all the stats i need, and the time it takes to build fits in well with having wriggle's early in the game because of the damage boosts it gives you. bloodthirster makes me unstoppable 1v1 and in tower pushing, and then frozen mallet for more survivability and utility.

tR Highlight

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synhyborex View Post
i personally prefer triforce mallet with a bloodthirster in between. triforce gives me good bumps on all the stats i need, and the time it takes to build fits in well with having wriggle's early in the game because of the damage boosts it gives you. bloodthirster makes me unstoppable 1v1 and in tower pushing, and then frozen mallet for more survivability and utility.
The Main reason, I don't get Triforce is, i don't really believe it's Necessary for Lee sin.
I agree on the Frozen mallet. and On the Bloodthrister i haven't really tried it so i can't give you any input.

Thanks for your input though Synhyborex!

tR Highlight

09-23-2011

Bumpo

LancerXXX

09-23-2011

Wriggle's Lantern>Mercury's Treads>Brutaliser (possibly upgrade?)>Frozen Mallet>Atma's Impaler>Defensive item of choice is what I do. Might replace the Wriggle's Lantern with Bloodthirster if the game goes on long enough.

McNastyJukes

09-23-2011

lee sin is not good so dont play him