Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina workaround

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sniperfodderz

07-10-2011

Can more of her damage be taken away from her ult and put onto non-ult abilities? She has 2 spells that can do damage (not to say that her w is useless) and an ult. The ult does max 500 damage at first rank. I feel like too much damage gets put onto her ult leaving her useless if it gets interrupted or put against a team that is well prepared to receive her like say any team in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rangerike1363

07-10-2011

Haha this is almost too funny. Are you serious?! Kat is fine and doesn't need damage moved. For as much as I hate playing against her, she is so easy to counter thus her "easy" tag on her champ page. As to making Kat more viable, I doubt it will ever happen. She is where she is because she is so powerful against teams without hard CC. If your in ranked, simply don't pick her and play a better champ like Akali or Nocturne who can be more useful than "shunpo...ult...hope you don't get CC'd".