3 Rune Pages.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Memory

07-10-2011

3 Rune Pages. I cannot purchase RP at the moment. How do I set these 3 pages up perfectly so I can play AD champs, AP champs, and Tanks. I've been struggling with it for awhile.

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

If you're that uncertain about which champion you will play, go with a standard rune page for everything, and set your 2nd rune page to what you prefer to take before you know your teammates' comp. First off, figure out which tank/ap/ad champs you want to take. For example, if you want to take an ad tank or an ap tank? You can have the same rune page for an ap champ as for an ap tank, substituting the quinces with flat health, which can be perfectly fine for pretty much any hero.

I've never really had the problem of needing to decide 3 classes of heros before joining a game. You may want flat armor or armor per lvl yellows, pen on the reds depending on if ap or ad, and probably CDR blues, with flat health quinces. If i were you, I'd use this for both a tank and a non-tank, who are both the same dmg type - ap or ad. And the 2nd rune page for the opposite dmg type non-tank. There ya go

EzraTwitch

07-10-2011

Melee DPS General Page
Armor Penetration Marks
Armor Pnetration Quints
Flat health seals
mr per level glyphs

Caster general
Magic pen marks and quints
Mana regen per level seals
Cooldown per level (or flat) glyphs

this will late you play 90% of the characters and you can alternate the rune set ups from these two pages for your other characters such as tanks and ranged dps

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

See this Rune Page Guide

AD:
Armor Penetration
Mana Regeneration/Armor
Cooldown/Magic Resistance
HP/Armor Pen

AP:
Magic Penetration
Mana Regeneration
Cooldown
HP/Magic Pen