Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blasphemousidiot

07-10-2011

Pantheon's ult could use a time reduction, but after playing him for a really long time, you get pretty good at it. Most important is to especially gank lanes that have decent crowd control in them. Getting Jarvan to ult for you when he sees the enemies in your ring is pure bliss.

Also, what's all of this about Pantheon scaling well into lategame when it is universally agreed that he falls off harder than almost anyone else after 25 or so minutes?

NoTitle

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brofessor Jones View Post
I'm not quoting that all is too big. But I have specifically payed attention to what needs changed about him and although it may seem like I can 1v1 people, in a legitimate equally fed 1v1, I usually lose. Because if you look at everything about panth, nothing gives him an advantage against most champions, if you need I can give some examples. I was just saying BF swords because I have seen panths, and experienced, getting fed buying 2 BF swords, then making them into like an infinity edge and either a BT or BC
His low mana cost high damage scaling SS into Aegis>HSS>SS is enough to significantly hurt a champion or burst him from 40% in the laning phase.

Your problem with Pantheon is that you:

A) lack the runes necessary for Pantheon
B) are building him attack speed.

those are the reasons you are finding 1v1 a challenge.

blasphemousidiot

07-10-2011

^ I don't build him for attack speed (mother of GOD, who in their right mind would do this), but I do have trouble 1v1ing. What runes do you recommend?

NoTitle

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemousidiot View Post
^ I don't build him for attack speed (mother of GOD, who in their right mind would do this), but I do have trouble 1v1ing. What runes do you recommend?
haha, quoting brofessor jones who builds zeals/zerkers boots/BC in most games.

go full ArP reds/quints
MR/level blues
AR/level or manaregen/level or more MR/level yellows

Umbrex

07-10-2011

Agreed.

And LOL, and I have been that Lux that sniped them before.