champion spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tankerboy

07-10-2011

this is for the the members of riot games can you guys do a champion spotlight for tryndamere because i have been through so many runes look for the right set to use but every combo it a cant really find one that works same with the items

Valkerion

07-10-2011

Hmm I would like to see spotlights on the old characters too. Just because it would help with newer players for sure. Or give us older players a better look at some we might have skipped over all this time.

xXxKojixXx

07-10-2011

Id like to see a veigar spot light...love me some veigar

Cosamaru

07-10-2011

Have you visited guide sites, like leaguecraft or mobafire? You'll find plenty of battle tested rune and item builds there.

tankerboy

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosamaru View Post
Have you visited guide sites, like leaguecraft or mobafire? You'll find plenty of battle tested rune and item builds there.
i have alot of times but still the ones from riot are like 10 times better only because they made the champions lol

iDreamLike

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankerboy View Post
i have alot of times but still the ones from riot are like 10 times better only because they made the champions lol
They played that game the second it was released. Mobacraft and Leaguecraft has extensive testing, and some guides written by high ELO people.