How do I play a GOOD Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falco Amadeus

07-12-2011

Last Hit. Everything.
A good carry is a well farmed carry.

Hwa Ryun

07-12-2011

I've started ranked with him and have had great success. I go 2 b-blade, zerks, phage, trinity, zeal, bloodthirster, PD, and I rarely get farther than that. They key is positioning and just finding someone to target (that's not the tank). Your priority should be damage, and kills will follow.

Wacko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Try Candy Panda guide, he uses mp5/lvl seal and glyphs so he skips manamune and gets some early-mid game damage.

Pureva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

It's strictly better to skip manamune if you can farm consistently well without it. Other items (trinity force, banshee's veil) will increase your mana pool plenty for team fights and skirmishes. That being said, I personally prefer taking manamune because I enjoy being able to cast my spells very frequently for whatever purpose is at hand.

I typically build him something like this:

21-0-9 masteries.
Marks: AD (for duo w/support you'd want AD/level instead); Seals: Armor; Glyphs: MR; Quints: AD.
Starting items: boots 1 + hp potions (if you're strongly confident about being able to outlane your opponent without the regen or movespeed, take Doran's Blade).
Items thereafter: tear of the goddess, phage, sheen, zeal, trinity force. Finish your manamune somewhere in there depending on your needs and income.
Endgame item suggestions: banshee's veil, atma's impaler, bloodthirster, last whisper, infinity edge, executioner's calling.

Your basic harass sequence during lane is Q -> autoattack once -> back off. Max Q first, leave W at one point. Only activate gatling gun in lane if you are engaging the enemy head on or an ally is ganking your lane.

liquidstardust

07-12-2011

try crazy CHAOx build on solomid looks like quite crazy

red ad
blue ap
quints ad
manaregen yellow