Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

07-10-2009

not really sure but i think this is the right place to post this.

i opened the game up to the login screen and noticed that it doesnt have an option to remember ur username and password. i know lots of people who may not quit playing a game because of this but they do get really anoyed coming home to relax starting up the game and instead of pushing a few butons they have to reenter their acount and password

eXes

07-10-2009

It is true that it had no option to remeber your stuff in the past, i do not know what the new front end can do (what we will patch up later today or tomorrow), but i am 100% certain this will be solved untill release.

Hoss

Recruiter

07-10-2009

exes - I really hope so!

micha

Adjudicator

07-10-2009

i also hope that hopefully the username remember thing is there, an completley auto login feature would be much more awesome but i would be also happy with just username remembering feature :P