Kassadin OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperPengo

07-10-2011

yeah, thats kinda my point. i dont think anything that stuns or silences should be non dodgeable. it would add alot more skill into the game, not to mention kassadin (last time i checked) has a "hard" skill level

SethCypher

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPengo View Post
yeah, thats kinda my point. i dont think anything that stuns or silences should be non dodgeable. it would add alot more skill into the game, not to mention kassadin (last time i checked) has a "hard" skill level
Relatively speaking...the word "hard" in LoL doesn't really mean much.

And there's more than 50% of champs that have non dodgeable skills that are even worse than Kassadin's silence.

SuperPengo

07-10-2011

Quote:
Relatively speaking...the word "hard" in LoL doesn't really mean much.

And there's more than 50% of champs that have non dodgeable skills that are even worse than Kassadin's silence.
that kinda proves my point, i dont think non dodgeable skills should be so powerful

Rueon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Quote:
that kinda proves my point, i dont think non dodgeable skills should be so powerful
Are you aware of a Champion called Sion and His 1:1 Stun?

SethCypher

07-10-2011

Quote:
Whether or not a skill is powerful is not related to whether or not it should be dodgeable. It is related to skill kit and how a champion plays. For example, if Kassadin's Null Sphere were skillshot based you'd basically have an unreliable assassin as it can possibly miss or just hit the wrong target and now your assassination just went out the window.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

his flash is all he has he doesn't have a stun so if he uses that flash to enter a fight u can just massacre him his w's more or less useless since he's an ap burst and his ult's never used for damage it's so weak and if u use multiple stacks ur basicly gonna drain up all ur mana.