Caitlyn Needs A Range Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MR STYLES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Everyone will agree with me when i say caitlyn is impossible to lane against her rnage of her basic atks and Q are outrageous. She 's and basic atks me when we are both behind our caster minions. She denys u of all farm and makes u underlvled she shutsdonw eveyrone she vs in lane. Her early game is too strong is what u said when u nerfed vayne i feel the same for cailtnys rnage to easily harass opponents in lane i have not said anything till now> Because i was not seeing very many caitlyns i always felt this way but now in caitlyn free week i facepalm in load if i see that anoying caitlyn and pretty much pray i do not lane vs her. There is one in every game. Plz nerf i bet 75% of summoners will agree with me Ty Riot.

freedomchanwoo

07-10-2011

uhh i think she would be pretty useless without the range...except for her traps

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Oh look. Nobody is agreeing with you.

I wonder why.

Sarbus

07-10-2011

I agree, her range is ridiculous.

Daemon Blackfyre

07-10-2011

Nah, she doesn't need a range nerf.

I do agree though with Flash/Net she has WAY too much escapability.

Kittehn

07-10-2011

I lane against Cait all the time, she is too squishy to have any shorter of a range than she already does. Sorry, not agreeing with you on this one

Weltall8000

07-10-2011

Her Q is relatively easy to dodge if you're at all paying attention to her. Her range is definitely one of her strengths...but then again, she is designed to be a sniper.

Considering how lackluster most of her abilities are in terms of damage, it stands to reason that they have the long range on them and her autoattack to compensate.

Also, I have successfully laned against a number of Cait players, so it isn't impossible to do.

1vhuZ71qkXu6AkRT

07-10-2011

cait is balanced not the strongest range carry and not the weakest ,she cant be changed