Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn Needs A Range Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MR STYLES

07-10-2011

Everyone will agree with me when i say caitlyn is impossible to lane against her rnage of her basic atks and Q are outrageous. She 's and basic atks me when we are both behind our caster minions. She denys u of all farm and makes u underlvled she shutsdonw eveyrone she vs in lane. Her early game is too strong is what u said when u nerfed vayne i feel the same for cailtnys rnage to easily harass opponents in lane i have not said anything till now> Because i was not seeing very many caitlyns i always felt this way but now in caitlyn free week i facepalm in load if i see that anoying caitlyn and pretty much pray i do not lane vs her. There is one in every game. Plz nerf i bet 75% of summoners will agree with me Ty Riot.

freedomchanwoo

07-10-2011

uhh i think she would be pretty useless without the range...except for her traps

Giltia Zero

07-10-2011

Oh look. Nobody is agreeing with you.

I wonder why.

Sarbus

07-10-2011

I agree, her range is ridiculous.

Tutor Lundist

07-10-2011

Nah, she doesn't need a range nerf.

I do agree though with Flash/Net she has WAY too much escapability.

Kittehn

07-10-2011

I lane against Cait all the time, she is too squishy to have any shorter of a range than she already does. Sorry, not agreeing with you on this one

Weltall8000

07-10-2011

Her Q is relatively easy to dodge if you're at all paying attention to her. Her range is definitely one of her strengths...but then again, she is designed to be a sniper.

Considering how lackluster most of her abilities are in terms of damage, it stands to reason that they have the long range on them and her autoattack to compensate.

Also, I have successfully laned against a number of Cait players, so it isn't impossible to do.

1vhuZ71qkXu6AkRT

07-10-2011

cait is balanced not the strongest range carry and not the weakest ,she cant be changed