Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton's Stun and auto-attacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoeGhost

07-10-2011

So it's really annoying when I put up Ren's W and get the stun ready and he goes and wastes it by auto-attacking a minion. Sometimes I'll jump in over a minion planning to stun, hit Q and jumping back out, but after I jump in, Renekton turns around stuns a minion immediately!

There are a few champs that stop auto-attacking when they have an on-hit ability up (I think TF when he has a card picked out), so I was hoping you could put a similar feature on my favorite crocodile.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mok

07-10-2011

the trick is to pre click your target before jumping in with the stun.
if you pre click, your champ will head straight for that target.

if you click a location instead of a target your champ will just head to location and freely attack anything.
with ren. pre click a target once close enough W then E and the first attack will be the target you originally aimed for.