For the consideration of Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinasis

07-10-2011

Most of my friends have grown to enjoy "vs. AI" or practice games. While we know its not the focus of LoL, we certainly think its an important enough part that we'd like to see a couple things.

First, can we change up or get a few more Ai's to fight against?

I'd also like to petition a reduced IP penalty for such games (not no penalty, just ease up on it some...)

It'd also be nice to maybe get a twisted treeline "vs Ai" game.

Other than those three things (and another request for additional maps), We've been very pleased with League of Legends. Thank you for your continual efforts.

Carnack

07-10-2011

It is fun isn't it. More jokish instead of "OMFG UNINSTALL AND DIE ON YOUR MOTHER'S FUMES!"

Manuki

07-10-2011

Why is it in "champion feedback" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinasis View Post
First, can we change up or get a few more Ai's to fight against?
uh, what? You want to fight a 6v6 ?? If you mean more heroes, well yeah that'd be a nice addition but that's an extreme lot of work as every hero is unique I'm sure you can imagine it.

Quote:
I'd also like to petition a reduced IP penalty for such games (not no penalty, just ease up on it some...)
Meh, no. I understand these are fun but they aren't the real game.

Quote:
It'd also be nice to maybe get a twisted treeline "vs Ai" game.
Yeah why not

Thadian

07-10-2011

I agree.

I prefer bot games over Normal games most of the time cause it's more "for fun" and you get far fewer jerks yelling at you in chat and acting like they are the god's of the universe, etc...

I would love to see a "hard" difficulty in addition to more bot champions. I'm sure there's a reason, but I see no real reason not to just open the bot team to all available champions. You can still get the "balanced" team comps (I would imagine).

The IP penalty is annoying, and I can see why it's there... but I'd say it would make more sense to tie it to difficulties or something. Like Beginner gets 50% penalty, Intermediate gets 25% and Hard (if you make it) gets 0% penalty.

My 2 cents.

Jinasis

07-10-2011

To clarify, Manuki:

I am not hunting for 6v6, I am requesting a larger variety of champion ai's to play against. Yes it is a little bit of work, but not too much. Many of the abilities can be copy-pasta'ed over, a skill shot is a skill shot, an aoe is an aoe in terms of programming.

I'm not wanting XP to be given out freely, nor am I expecting to unlock every champion before lvl 30, but earning 15-30 IP a game is really a penalty way too hefty for enjoying a different aspect of the game. I am petitioning to have the penalty reduced, not eliminated to say, half, of what would be earned in a normal game.

Due to DSL issues, I am not really capable of contributing without being carried in normal games (for whatever reason, I get 500-999+ latency when I get hit and at no other time) At least vs Ai, it isn't as detrimental.

I would like hard games, but I think i'd like to see the other changes first. <3 to the nontrollers, nonflamers