Yorick's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akira Kid41

07-10-2011

I'm pretty sure before they changed yoricks ult that you could survive the diminishing health so long as you took no damage after, allowing your hp regen to offset the max hp damage; or you got heals to offset the overall damage. Now it seems that you die no matter what after a fixed time. Riot you really didnt do anything to help Yorick's ult. In fact I'd prefer it switched back to his original,

Vayne is fed GG

07-10-2011

It made it so you could kill someone w/o losing 10% of your HP every second you still die in 10 seconds

Akira Kid41

07-10-2011

Yeah I'd have preferred to kill someone with the revanant then come back to life. I just think Riot is really ****ting on the concept of an ult, in which its max potential is only realized with giving the other team a kill to its score.

Bees

07-10-2011

Did you see this idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordles Rule View Post
I think the concept behind Yorick's ult is cool. I don't see it being favored over mord's or zileans, so here's an idea. Everything about the ult stays the same except if the ult temporarily resurrects a champion, and that rezzed champ gets a kill, then the champ gets the gold money and yorick also gets a copy of the gold money for robbing his grave.

This would be very situational but the concept is that the character not only gets even, but gets ahead by getting his team (well just him and yorick) double gold for the kill. That's good revenge. It may sound like a lot but it doesn't happen all that easily or often (and a teamate has to die for it to happen), and more importantly it gives yorick a soft taunt. The idea that if you don't kill yorick first there is a chance the enemy team could get double gold is something to consider. It gives a real reason for yorick to go tanky and gives a reason to pick yorick as an off tank champ (since gold seems to be the most commonly looked at stat by league commentators during championships).

Tell me what you think, but be nice