heimerdinger passive change to global

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

ya here's what i am saying heimerdinger's one of the most UP champs out there he's great for ambush and he has a blind/stun but the problem is his main focus is the 2 mini turrets for ambushing here's what i am suggesting they make his passive global to all allies and allied structures. why? here's the thing he's UP the only thing he can do that other champs can't is farm with his turrets while off the lane. Now his turrets won't last much more then 2 creep waves maybe another 2 if he uses his ult so i am suggesting they change his passive from having to be near him to being global.

That way he's more useful to the team i mean at early games a 2hp/second doesn't change that much but it'll make up for his less then great abilities in a team fight. Plus the best thing is that because of this he can make sure he can farm while taking part in a fight on another lane so he'd be great for ganking. the thing ppl would love the most about him is atm his passive gives nearby allies and structures increased hp regen so with a heimerdinger on ur team basicly all ur turrets would slowly start healing themselves.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Agreed on allies. Disagree on structures.

Autocthon

07-10-2011

Ehhh...

It would probably be OK, but I think it should be half effective beyond some arbitrary range. IE Being near heimer doubles the effect.

If only because heimers structure regen makes it so hard to lane against him. Imagine having EVERY lane that hard to lane against.

Skeebonix

07-10-2011

I agree with this idea, doesn't seem bad, There becomes a point in the game where that health regen won't meen anythign anyways so why noy have it work on towers.

RobertFreeman

07-10-2011

Kind of. Either that, or keep it aura-based, but have it scale on something nice.

Dragon Charlz

07-10-2011

It should be global and scale with AP :P derp derp derp

Harbringer91

07-10-2011

Heimerdinger is hardly underpowered, he is however based on a teamplay style known as the Heal Poke strategy, where your team endlessly pokes and heals faster than the other team, eventually pushing them back to their turrets and to their nexus. In the right situation this strategy works very well and heimerdinger is a key damage dealer.

michelada

07-10-2011

na that would be OP

kavinh the third

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelada View Post
na that would be OP
an extra 10hp/5 seconds early game and maxes at 25hp/5seconds for ur entire team is more op then having 2 gold + per creep or gaining 8% more exp? not to mention heim doesn't have much to offer in a team fight since his turrets are hard to move around with the cooldown.