mord and malz are the most op champions atm they need a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kawaii Otaku

07-10-2011

mord is so op great tanking ability with his shield w and great q e r ap damage

mord can win you the game easily even if the rest of your team are baddies

pretty unbalanced champion especially in 3 vs 3 games mord in 3 vs 3 = win the game he is mega over powered with great farming ability

i know you guys don't care about balancing champions in 3 vs 3 but he is mega op in 3 vs 3 and he is op also in 5 vs 5

i suggest increasing the cool down of his skills and nerf his op shield w

malz never watched a champion his q w e r do that great damage from that great range

using e on minions giving him a great farming advantage

i suggest don't make his e pass from minion to minion after the minion die and reduce his ap skill ratio like what happened with rumble

and for people who saying they aren't op why you guys were crying about rumble and swain ult until riot nerfed them

i know the thread will get down voted with selfish people who think about themselves only

i hope riot listen to make the game more balanced

finally don't hate or flame i was just chilling and saying my opinion

end

Epic Blue Toast

07-10-2011

first off malz has had his fire power nearly cut in half on his ult, the whole point of him is to drop 1 champs at the start.
second mord is a good champ that u are obviously fighting wronge, u burst him down before he can spam abilitys and and get sheild, stun and other things really help with this, ur team proly stood in front of him and let him aoe at will.

i dont feel ether of them are op atm considering they are easly shut down with a competent team

Kawaii Otaku

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Blue Toast View Post
first off malz has had his fire power nearly cut in half on his ult, the whole point of him is to drop 1 champs at the start.
second mord is a good champ that u are obviously fighting wronge, u burst him down before he can spam abilitys and and get sheild, stun and other things really help with this, ur team proly stood in front of him and let him aoe at will.

i dont feel ether of them are op atm considering they are easly shut down with a competent team
so i need to make 5 arranged team to shut down them by competent team sigh dude !

ElektroMen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Quote:
malz never watched a champion his q w e r do that great damage from that great range
I think you never met a good veigar. He can burst you down faster, because his skills are instant cast. Malzahar`s skills are dot
Quote:
using r on minions giving him a great farming advantage

i suggest don't make his r pass from minion to minion after the minion die
His r doesn`t pass from minion to minion. It`s his e.

To counter malzahar you need to buy just 1 item: QSS. When he starts his ult on you use the active. This will remove the damage from his ult and you can safely walk away or flash away from his w.
If you don`t want to buy QSS just have a teammate stun him while he is channeling his ult.
After he does his burst he can`t do anything. He is very fragile. Turn back and kill him when his skills are on cd.

Kawaii Otaku

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroMen View Post
I think you never met a good veigar. He can burst you down faster, because his skills are instant cast. Malzahar`s skills are dot

His r doesn`t pass from minion to minion. It`s his e.

To counter malzahar you need to buy just 1 item: QSS. When he starts his ult on you use the active. This will remove the damage from his ult and you can safely walk away or flash away from his w.
If you don`t want to buy QSS just have a teammate stun him while he is channeling his ult.
After he does his burst he can`t do anything. He is very fragile. Turn back and kill him when his skills are on cd.
yea i mean e

lol easy to talk but hard to do this in a team fights with his great range

Eppa

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egypt Pride View Post
yea i mean e

lol easy to talk but hard to do this in a team fights with his great range
QSS is easy to buy just go to defence -> MR -> and there it is. This is a PvP game you should really but effort countering and not expect RIot to nerf something because your lazy.

Inconvenience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Apparently, OP doesn't have enough skill to buy QSS and MR in general.

Hunter Zolomon

07-10-2011

First off, no one gives a rat's ass about 3v3. Second off, Mord can be countered with a QSS and a built-in slow or red buff because of his crappy range and utter lack of CC. And third off, Malz is extremely squishy and has no escapes beyond "kill your attacker before they kill you", and his entire game revolves around vaporizing one target and then laying out AoE damage for all the survivors. There's one word for how to counter Malz: Nocturne. Nocturne stomps him so hard it's ridiculous. Oh, and to the guy who said his ult's damage was cut in half: *****, is you trippin'? They reduced the scaling by .3, which leaves it at a still-very-potent 1.2. Given that a Malz with full build is going to easily have over 600 AP, that's well over a thousand from the ult alone, not counting W and E.

xUnR3alx

07-10-2011

i main malz. inb4 "hes ur main so u obv dont think hes op" his ult is channeled. stun, silence,knock up QSS, MR.....all counter it. its very easy to shut him down in a fight. dont feed him, and try to harass him often. he has no escape outside of summoner spells. also his ult stuns him more or less. so if u catch someone using it out of position, they are prob gonna die fast.

morde, i feel is fine other than how fast he can generate a shield. then again he doesnt have much else going for him. so its just annoying i guess.

EDIT: QSS only removes the suppress of his ult, the dmg will still work until u outrange it

saucycalf

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Blue Toast View Post
What? Here's the note from the patch, "Nether Grasp: ability power ratio over the duration reduced to 1.3 from 1.5." Not nearly 1/2 - his ult is fine. As to the call for nerf - get QSS vs malz and watch him wtf-fail his ult every attempt, and learn how to avoid his rotating dot.

Learning how to position, the effects of other champion's skills, and how to counter CC are some of the most important aspects of this game. Don't just QQ and call for nerf - learn the counters.