I don't know why Kog was is the second most unused hero in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

07-10-2011

I do amazing with kog, so long as i have a good tanker (alistar in this case) kog just melts the opponent team in seconds. Why do people think he is so weak?
with a full build (sometimes not even) I melted around 1/6 of their hp per hit, and i was at 2.3 atk speed.
ok heres what happened
Rumble=decent, pretty smart
missfortune= average
shaco and veigar= pro
pantheon= pro but he fed off cait so idk if that counted towards his better item build later on

clarification:
+we had proper tank
+they had up champ (panth, but he was pretty pro not to mention fed -.-)
-we had 2 new char users
-rumble. idk if this should count as a - but man he was tough

myteam
me=decent i guess
alistar=pro
olaf= decent but loved to mouth off to both sides especially cait
caitlyn and jarven=first timers -.- jarven wasnt half bad.

really though all i needed was for alistar to take damage.
if shaco popped up beside me and feared alistar would knock up. and i would exhaust and eat shacos face. the rest of the team were easymode though admittedly rumble was hard to kill.

i build hextech gb because my ulti now scales with physical as well and the vamp and ap as well as active were pretty nice. not to mention the load of ap i got too.

heres the outcome (note they did have a 5th) idk why they said that but i think 2 new chars on our side is then fair. o btw in the end shaco even built TM to counter me... it didnt work

Thubgar

07-10-2011

he has no escape mechanic, no mobility, and only nominal utility.
the ONLY thing he is is damage and that just doesn't cut it in most games.

Eppa

07-10-2011

Having decent scores on bad champions is not unheard of MF, Ashe, Trist and Vayne are just better defensivily and yes if everyone hits the tank then kog is good but if the other team is smart they won't

Khorus

07-10-2011

WTF? people think Kog'maw is weak?

CCC Powerhead

07-10-2011

boobs>kog

Kesterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

I love kog'maw. Hes the champion that made me good at this game. i remember when i just started. i was playing games that had scores like this (0/20/2) lol. but then kog'maw was free 1 week, and i tried him out. first game as him i rolled out (30/3/10) After that i bought him. and after that, every champ after became surprisingly easier to play.

There's several different builds i love to build with koggy. i built On-Hit Kog'maw before they changed the recommended items. Its funny, the build was item for item. and on that, hes a tank shredder, i love watching the tank come in like "RAWR" and im like "NOPE" and his health goes plummeting into the ground.

I luvz mah koggy <3

"TIEM TO FEAST!"

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

i am guessing 1.his only escape is that slow which is useless on most champs, 2 his passive's kinda useless i mean u have to die to activate and sure u might get revenge but who'd want to die on purpose. 3. he's kinda weak compared to other champs his life by percent is weaker then vayne's since her's is passive and doesn't need to be activated.

HolloPoint

07-10-2011

He's only good in games where the enemy team is super tanky. His ability to hybrid melts kids.

Cloud Potato

07-10-2011

Kog dies really easy all game. He pretty much can only do damage, and while he absolutely destroys in that respect, against the standard no-defence scrub other carries do his job better. In a premade, while you would have someone to protect him, the enemy team would focus on obliterating him as much as possible early on, where he is very weak. He is one of those champs that's only useful for certain team builds.

Giltia Zero

07-10-2011

Kog is underused because, frankly, he sucks.

Yes, he has a lot of damage. But in a game dominated by blinks and CC, he is VERY weak. Purely doing damage has never been a viable strategy, and you still need to be able to survive to deal that damage. Something Kog'Maw CANNOT do on his own. He NEEDS a good tank and offtank protecting him constantly, or he will die. And even then, if the enemy ever does make it past his team, Kog'Maw can do nothing about it besides "more damage" and hope it works.

Kog's recieved a serious upgrade to laning with his animation buffs in the last patch, but while it's made him a more competent damage dealer, he still has every one of his original weaknesses. Kog is like a Support. On a coordinated team, he can do well and contribute significantly. In solo queue? Pretty much a free kill.