Godly singed build for twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkilies

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWolves View Post
Ntee, Rod of Ages is subpar in Twisted Treeline, where games are often over by 20 minutes. Rod of Ages is requires time to build up, and you have none in TT.
Yes, Another factor supporting my build. This build takes less time than most.

Arkilies

04-17-2010

Any critics saying my build don't work, my stats say otherwise. 38 wins, 18 losses so far. and 80% of the losses were when I was figuring out a build.

Tarion

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkilies View Post
Any critics saying my build don't work, my stats say otherwise. 38 wins, 18 losses so far. and 80% of the losses were when I was figuring out a build.
The thing is, Singed is just **** good on his own.

I feel you've not really addressed my points at all - What you're doing is fine, but you'd probably just do better on Mordekaiser. Nothing about it really suits Singed. Abyssal Scepter and Sunfire aren't synergistic with him. Sunfire because you want to be close, so it doesn't work with his insane speed and Abyssal because its just a bad item. Void staff and a Negatron Cloak costs slightly more but is just better.

You're also missing a ridiculously good passive - Playing with one skill behind your back is silly.

I generally agree with the earliest part of your build. But try adding a Catalyst in to upgrade to a Banshees later. Much better for tanking, much better for your passive... Just better all around.

Give this a go:

Boots + Whatever gear you want to fill out the starting gold
Catalyst
Guise
Boots 3
Void Staff and Banshees

Anyway, just throwing ideas around. I'm sure what you're doing is working for you. But I suspect that its more to do with your skills with Singed than the items you're building with him.

Ntee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-17-2010

After reading some of the posts, I realized my comment was a bit short and ended abruptly + sounded rude. Sorry for that.

I just think Catalyst is a must on Singed. I myself have played Singed several games on TT (I consider myself mid ELO atm ~ 48 wins over losses (roughly +-2 around the 50 mark) and have had much success with it.

Catalyst keeps me on the field a much larger percentage of the time than any other item I can think of. I usually ask to grab the solo xp lane (I understand this isn't so friendly due to the map mechanics of TT) but at some point or another, someone is going to be soloing a little bit)

I usually go Catalyst -> Boots of Speed -> Boots of Swiftness -> RoA (or Banshee's) then depending on what the other team has, physical -> Thornmail & Casters -> Banshee's or Force of Nature

Come to think of it, I'd like to try the Glacial Shroud / Frozen Heart trick since it has mana to utilize his passive.

Patyrn

04-17-2010

Sheen and triforce are both really bad picks on singed. His cooldowns are too long. If you want more damage I'd recommend focusing on your AP with a rylai's \ void staff.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

04-18-2010

Quote:
As I said before, the Sheen is only to build up the Trinity Force if the game lasts longer. Most of the time you never even get the Sheen. I think because this build works is because the items are cheap and your stronger than the other team because they're busy trying to buy the larger items. Thus, you getting kills and them not getting a thing.

Ok, let me fix my comment then.

Quote:
Trinity Force is a TERRIBLE ITEM ON SINGED
Do you understand now? He has 3 abilities which proc it, on 10+ second cds, and low attack damage as well. If you are even attacking on singed you are doing it wrong anyway. What the hell are you getting triforce for?

Sheen proc-useless on singed
Phage proc-useless on singed, he has a slow and runs faster than anyone anyway.
Health-better items for health than TRIFORCE
Damage-Singed doesn't need damage
AP-25AP on this item for 4kg? No.
Attack speed-lol.
Move speed-FORCE OF GOD**** NATURE. Already have that? REALLY got a ****** for extra move speed which you don't need on singed? Get 3 god**** zeals for the same price and get all the movespeed you need.

Building a triforce on singed is like building an Zhonyas on Ashe. You have no understanding of how singed works apparently, and are winning because you are at a low elo playing TT where singed is beyond godlike approaching Jax-power-levels. No really though, I'm sure it's really hard for you to run in circles watching your enemies kill themselves to poison.

TechYS

04-18-2010

Although I don't agree with Trinity on Singed (way too expensive for its own good), but I don't think changing yoru playstyle a bit though in between fights is a bad idea. Becauase a lot of people think that Singed's poison > his auto attack, you can use that common conception to kill some people. Only one condition though, you need your ult to do it.

During a team fight, enemy DPS (usually quite squishy) is chasing your teammate, you, Singed, is behind him. He probably thinks, oh I'm ahead of Singed, good thing that poison isn't gonna get me. Then, he hears the whistle sound and see his hp drops to 0 in a few seconds. Is he expecting it? Probably not, with people advocating about Singed's poison all the time.

What I'm saying is, don't stick with a single tactic all the time. Poison is great. I love its DOT damage. But it doesn't have to be the way you kill people all the time.

Although, don't punch on tanks, cause you probably can't bring them down that fast. (if you used all your skills though, other enemies are dead and the tank is what's left, then maybe)

maragin

04-18-2010

Quote:
> >Sunfire Cape, Gives +450 health and +45 armor. Has a unique flame that damages all nearby enemies <40 damage a second>
Small nitpick on the original post. Sunfire Cape's ability isn't unique, and it stacks quite well.

I prefer to build Singed for durability and rely on actual DPS characters do most of the damage. That said, go with whatever fits your playstyle/ group.

Arkilies

04-19-2010

Close.

CapnForc

04-19-2010

Singed is about running away and survival. To really say any ONE build is the best is silly. If their team is a lot of melee dps, then a sunfire cape would be great. If you're facing a lot of ranged dps, you'd want something else, possibly Warden's mail or Frozen heart. It's all situational mayne.

Build him as a tank without the merc treads (normally) with mana and ap thrown in. That's pretty much it.