Discuss About Ez

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Artemis l

07-09-2011

I was wondering if ezreal has become anymore valuable since the last patch tht buffed his ult by lowering the CD.

I mean does it made him more of a valuable champion in late game now or is it still the same as before even with the buff?

Unicorn Giggles1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Sadly, I'm on Vacation and haven't played EZ after his buffs. His autoattack animations were improved from what I heard, but i'm not sure if it's that big. His ult CD was low enough already if you used ur Q often and hit, so now it should come up even faster and I have a feeling that will make him a bit stronger

Rekitsu

07-10-2011

His attack animation fix feels so nice =x Like, really, really nice. That was probably the happiest any buff with ever make me with Ez, just feels so much nicer now. His new cooldown on the ult was also very, very welcomed. His overall damage output is much better with the new ult cooldown. You generally always have it when you need it, and when you don't your probably only missing about 5-10 secs on it.

I still wish he had slightly higher ratios, but as is right now he's in a decent spot IMO.

Oh, and right now, I hate Yorick with a passion. It's like playing Shaco and tripping over Teemos shrooms after decieving away Yorick just likes to piss off Ez by blocking all your skill shots and spamming gouls so you can't hit his team.

Toad72

07-10-2011

His new animation is really nice, very quick and responsive. I've found that I can use autoattacks more often in between blinking and using skillshots, which really helps his dps and makes him feel more carry-like.

The new cooldown on his ult is a big change. It's like having a permanent 20% cooldown reduction. You can use your ult almost constantly in late game to stop enemies from pushing your towers and help in team fights.

Audio7

07-10-2011

His Q falls of late game even though you itemize around it completely. His range has always been horrible, but now that his mystic shot doens't make up for his lack of range he's a very bad pick IMO.

LightFeeT

07-10-2011

His abilities mana cost and cooldowns are perfectly fine with me after the most recent patch, the issue that I still seem to find with him despite all of the fixes is his scaling. If he scaled like the other carries in LoL he'd be back in competitive games guaranteed.