Please fix Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRufferto

07-09-2011

I do not understand why Jarvan gets a nerf, Alistar gets "nerf", Fiddle gets a buff, etc. but Morde, easily one of the facerollingest, brokenly OP champs doesn't even get so much as a nod from Riot. Does the CEO only play him or something?

Before you start the "QQ Noob" posts, don't waste your time. I own Morde and have for a LOOOOONG time, so I know how OP he is from both sides of the lane. I build him AP/Tanky and get Penta-kills like they are Junior Mints at the theater. $3 a box. It's ******ed. He's basically invincible in a 1v1 fight if there are minions around and when he can 3 hit you with 1 ability, ult, and ignite, he is clearly broken.

I'm not talking about tank vs tank, because that requires more than 3 abilities, but being able to kill carries at range with dots is broken. Simply broken. Explain this to me Riot. How does Gragas warrant a nerf to his barrels when you see him MAYBE in 1 of 30 games, yet Morde is in practically EVERY game.

He gets banned from Ranked as often and Amumu, Rammus, or Shen, yet he has no taunt or stun. Gee, I wonder why? OP much? Broken champ much?

FIX HIM PLEASE! It's to the point where the minute I see him in a game, regardless of who I am playing, I just want to Alt-F4 and play some Mah-jong.

Poundman

07-09-2011

Jarvan, Alister, and Fiddle all have strong CC, that's the difference.

Voyager I

07-09-2011

A lot of things have changed since I last browsed these forums six months ago.

...threads like this, though, are apparently eternal.

Stray Wolf

07-09-2011

morde is not by any means op. sure he does a lot of damage, but given a team can 2v1 or a tryn with ult and 1v1 him no problem he is not OP. even a healer can effectively make his ult useless. his ult is considered a debuff and therefore is cancelled by banshee veil and cleanse. and as the person above me says he has no CC what so ever without building a crystal scepter. he is not op teams just don't build against him so of course he facerolls

Shadow Rush x3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

man so many OP morde/tryn/any champ who can kill someone threads. can u noobs who post this stuff plz go play with bots or something

AkariKamigishi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray Wolf View Post
morde is not by any means op. sure he does a lot of damage, but given a team can 2v1 or a tryn with ult and 1v1 him no problem he is not OP. even a healer can effectively make his ult useless. his ult is considered a debuff and therefore is cancelled by banshee veil and cleanse. and as the person above me says he has no CC what so ever without building a crystal scepter. he is not op teams just don't build against him so of course he facerolls
no, bro. How Mord OP is he can deny your solo and having double CS and tower dive with ulti

Cloud Potato

07-10-2011

I do not understand why Jarvan gets a nerf, Alistar gets "nerf", Fiddle gets a buff, etc. but Morde, easily one of the most farm dependent, easily countered champs doesn't even get so much as a nod from Riot. Does the CEO never play him or something?

Before you start the "QQ Noob" posts, don't waste your time. I own Morde and have for a LOOOOONG time, so I know how UP he is from both sides of the lane. I build him AP/Tanky and get completely countered by a little MR. $3 a box. It's ******ed. He would be basically invincible in a 1v1 fight if there were minions around with people stupid enough to fight me on their own and when he can be 3 hit unless he buys survivability, dropping his damage to pathetic levels, he is clearly weak.

I'm not talking about tank vs tank, because that requires more than 3 abilities, but being able to kill carries without MR is completely normal. Simply standard. Explain this to me Riot. How does Gragas warrant a nerf to his barrels when you see him MAYBE in 1 of 30 games, yet Morde is in practically EVERY game at low ELO, but useless at higher ELOs.

He gets banned from low ELO as often and Amumu, Rammus, or Shen, yet he has no taunt or stun. Gee, I wonder why? Because carries don't like buying 1 MR item?

FIX HIM PLEASE! It's to the point where the minute I see him in a game, regardless of who I am playing, I know he will feed all game.

ClubbedToDeath

07-10-2011

Just go eat your junior mints and play your mahjong.

Inconvenience

07-10-2011

QSS, removes the ult debuff+removes ignites and MR against all of mordes damage.

L2P.

Hunter Zolomon

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufferto View Post
I do not understand why Jarvan gets a nerf, Alistar gets "nerf", Fiddle gets a buff, etc. but Morde, easily one of the facerollingest, brokenly OP champs doesn't even get so much as a nod from Riot. Does the CEO only play him or something?

Before you start the "QQ Noob" posts, don't waste your time. I own Morde and have for a LOOOOONG time, so I know how OP he is from both sides of the lane. I build him AP/Tanky and get Penta-kills like they are Junior Mints at the theater. $3 a box. It's ******ed. He's basically invincible in a 1v1 fight if there are minions around and when he can 3 hit you with 1 ability, ult, and ignite, he is clearly broken.

I'm not talking about tank vs tank, because that requires more than 3 abilities, but being able to kill carries at range with dots is broken. Simply broken. Explain this to me Riot. How does Gragas warrant a nerf to his barrels when you see him MAYBE in 1 of 30 games, yet Morde is in practically EVERY game.

He gets banned from Ranked as often and Amumu, Rammus, or Shen, yet he has no taunt or stun. Gee, I wonder why? OP much? Broken champ much?

FIX HIM PLEASE! It's to the point where the minute I see him in a game, regardless of who I am playing, I just want to Alt-F4 and play some Mah-jong.
Dude, there's this wonderful little technique called kiting. You can either pick a champ with a built-in ranged slow or grab red buff if they don't have one. From there, just stay at a safe distance and pelt his ass, always staying on the move so that he can't hit you. Once he's low enough, go in for the kill. Oh, sure, he snowballs rather well and hits hard, but his lack of CC and gap closers means that he basically has to walk up to you to put the hurt on. Oh, and ult? QSS is dirt cheap and will either negate ult (if Mord is bad) or make it so that he won't even try to ult you (if he's good). The main reason that he rolls teams is that when the enemy is busy dealing with other members of your team, he can charge in and not worry about getting focused. Oh, and judging by the bans you listed, you're in pig's-ass ELO. No one in a decent rank is going to ban those champs.