Out of all the nerfs!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vtN

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraphikJam View Post
Don't Brand and Pantheon both have Stuns? I'd rather have a stun than a slow personally.
They do, but xin has a constant pop up. Pantheon's stun sucks btw lol

EmpiresFade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Xin is pretty squishy if you build him AD or AP. just focus him down first. get a thornmail and/or exhaust him and you're done.

1vhuZ71qkXu6AkRT

07-10-2011

the problem is that everyone thing he is imortal god that can kill everyone and they fight xin at early game (is best time) whenthey are ashe and then say that it not fair he is op (after he is feeded)
xin isnt op ppl need to uderstrand that they cant 1vs1 anyone ,(they only one i think who can take all melee ad 1vs1 is jax)

SethCypher

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstrobes View Post
Please nerf him I mean really if I get rage posts i'm pretty sure that you guys are the ones who are using him.
Movie critiques who have never seen a movie don't criticize on it until they've actually seen it themselves, get my drift?

Espy Psyche

07-10-2011

Problem with Thornmail: It takes the place of another item. Therefore it nerfs the wearer's offense compared to if they had built an offensive item. So it might be harder for Xin to kill the wearer, but they can't kill him either.