Out of all the nerfs!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

It's funny when baddies rage and say "Three Talone Strike three shot me". Three Talon Strike sucks save for its knockup effect. It's an additional 225 damage spread out over three attacks, and scales with NOTHING.

Onimusha542

07-09-2011

Xin is an assassin/bruiser so get over it. There are other assassins with bursts that do way more damage in a shorter amount of time and with escape mechanisms. Xin is prone to CC and honestly does not last long when focused.

vtN

07-09-2011

I think his Audacious Charge needs to lose it's slow tbh, or at least slow less. A gap closer slow, and pop up every couple seconds, assuming aspd around 1.5.

It makes it.. extremely hard to get away from. Yeah yeah exhaust him qq more blahblah.
While exhaust is a very plausible counter, exhaust is a plausible counter to every dps champ, is it not? You can't use exhaust all the time.
Exhaust is up what, every 3 minutes or something?
Thornmail is definitely a great counter as well, I'm not saying you shouldn't use it, although squishies don't have enough hp to really use that thornmail reflect. 30% of the physical damage as magic damage, and then still gets reduced by Xin's own defense. Which is then completely negated and then some by Xin's innate lifesteal combined with his own bit of lifesteal items.

I really don't mind him as much as I used to as I somewhat got around problems, but really. Does he need a slow on his gap closer? Even this unknown Leona has less of a threating gapcloser/stun combo than Xin.
Leona: E; Gap close (no slow) ---> Q; Stun (1.25 secs, 8 second CD at max rank, 4.8 second CD with max CDR, which probably isn't the best choice of items for Leona to go, and probably better off letting the AP carry get the blue, therefore 4.8 seconds isn't very plausible. Stun time can be reduced by tenacity).
Xin: E; Gap close (slow) ---> Q; Pop up (I dont know the time. Someone let me know. I'll assume 1 second for now? Takes effect every 3 hits. Taking a reasonable amount of 1.5 aspd (I haven't played him in a long, long time, his actual aspd is probably higher), The pop up goes off every 2 seconds. Not reduced by tenacity).

Yes, indeed, true, I agree, that they're supposed to serve to roles etc.
But really, should a AD carry (He isn't listed as one, but believe me he can carry quite hard in place of Yi or something) really have more constant CC than a tank (plus the soft CC of slow)? (that isn't even released yet lol dont even know why I'm using her as an example).
But of course someone's going to say I haven't included Leona's ult yet. Yes. Her ult will make her have an extra CC skill. But Xin's ult does something like 300 + 20% of current health as physical damage and increases armor/magicresist? So lets just leave this aside.

And the arguments such as, "CC him; Xin's susceptible to CC", that.. works against everybody, does it not? Except for.. Olaf, Gangplank(ish?), and Alistar(also ish?).
If we simply all answer with "CC them", then no champion is overpowered. Except Olaf. Which coincidentally, he isn't.

Zeonhart

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtN View Post
And the arguments such as, "CC him; Xin's susceptible to CC", that.. works against everybody, does it not? Except for.. Olaf, Gangplank(ish?), and Alistar(also ish?).
If we simply all answer with "CC them", then no champion is overpowered. Except Olaf. Which coincidentally, he isn't.
@Underline

It "works" on everyone, but to someone with no escapes (a la Xin) CC exacerbates a minor altercation into a swift death. People like you seem to neglect to realize what is truly meant by describing HOW SUSCEPTIBLE a champion is to CC, not whether or not they are susceptible. Mordekaiser is another common example; he's in the same ballpark. No escapes, more deaths vs. coordination.

DSkittlez

07-09-2011

actually i think its funny tht no one said Anything about his mana. i play xin fairly often(wont say i main him) and i find that his skills are free to use. i can lane forever as xin if i grab a few pots or have some added forms of hp regen besides his passive also i would agree that maybe the cd on the move that gives cdr hould start after but that may also nerf him to useless but i dont know rly it shouldnt

hmm i wonder what if he stunned with TTS instead of pop up would ppl QQ as much??

EliardClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
Hey, hey...the only major issue I find is the fact that Battle Cry can reduce it's own cooldown.

Don't start the cooldown until after Battle Cry's duration is over, and you will see a lot less of Xin Zhao spamming his kit 10 times per minute.

Does anyone agree with me?
huh, this doesnt happen since a long time ago...

D1rtySanchezZ

07-09-2011

U no wats funny there have been waves and waves of qq about xin since his buff and they all seem to be about his TTS, but heres the funny part, they never buffed his TTS its been the same as it has been for ages. Maybe the buff to his base ad lvl scaling was an indirect buff. But as far is i know nothing was changed with his TTS.
some1 in here said it well that if a xin build for damage he is squishy. But if he builds for tank he lacks damage. Ive played xin. And he is nowere near as op as ppl make him out to be.
Xin is basicaly another 1 od those champs that stomps on noobs. Just like trynd. Just like morde and just like anyother noob stomper u no of. Basicaly if u let him get fed, u will be punished for it later in the gamee.

Ppl will qq about a champ and most of the time they would never of played that champ. Play xin, see how u go. Then come back and tell me if u still think he is op.

vtN

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonhart View Post
@Underline

It "works" on everyone, but to someone with no escapes (a la Xin) CC exacerbates a minor altercation into a swift death. People like you seem to neglect to realize what is truly meant by describing HOW SUSCEPTIBLE a champion is to CC, not whether or not they are susceptible. Mordekaiser is another common example; he's in the same ballpark. No escapes, more deaths vs. coordination.
You do raise a point, but then is slow really that needed for him? I'm not even saying he's overpowered like the original poster feels, but don't champions like.. say, Brand deserve a slow as well then? Probably on his E? Or Pantheon? Or Soraka? Etc.
Xin even has some decent bonus defense from his ult, whereas the aforementioned champions don't.

TraphikJam

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtN View Post
You do raise a point, but then is slow really that needed for him? I'm not even saying he's overpowered like the original poster feels, but don't champions like.. say, Brand deserve a slow as well then? Probably on his E? Or Pantheon? Or Soraka? Etc.
Xin even has some decent bonus defense from his ult, whereas the aforementioned champions don't.
Don't Brand and Pantheon both have Stuns? I'd rather have a stun than a slow personally.

Killzerz

07-10-2011

Actually, he needs to be buffed. Seriously, I have played against Xin and have played him (he was my main for the longest time...). The recent nerf to his ultimate was completely uncalled for, he is useless in teamfights. Charges in and dies. "But he gains Armor and MR stoopid!" Not enough to save his ass if he is built squishy (which he is in most cases of QQ). So you can't 1v1 him. Derp. Some champs specifically are good in teamfights or 1v1. To be honest, I usually raped early game then was raped midgame in most scenarios. He has to put himself in danger to be dangerous, and if you are as squishy as he is...it's GG for him.