Out of all the nerfs!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyle Strobel

07-09-2011

How has Xin Zhao made it past all of them. Are you kidding me? You really cannot think this guy is balanced in any way at all. Seeing as how his 3 shot hit pops you up in the air and he can still hit you it's stupid. It really takes no skill and i'm really tired of seeing a Xin in every game I play even if it's on my team. Please nerf him I mean really if I get rage posts i'm pretty sure that you guys are the ones who are using him.

Ideas to nerf him?

Take out the 3 shot pop up.. thats really all I got to say about that. It's OP.

Riot you know some babies were dropped on their head when they were little..you were clearly thrown at a wall.

Diamondragan

07-09-2011

Hey, hey...the only major issue I find is the fact that Battle Cry can reduce it's own cooldown.

Don't start the cooldown until after Battle Cry's duration is over, and you will see a lot less of Xin Zhao spamming his kit 10 times per minute.

Does anyone agree with me?

AnitaHanjob

07-09-2011

Xin is fairly squishy if he builds for damage and doesn't deal much damage if he builds for tank. He's got a little bit of CC.

Seems balanced to me.

Zeonhart

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstrobes View Post
if I get rage posts i'm pretty sure that you guys are the ones who are using him.

Take out the 3 shot pop up.. thats really all I got to say about that. It's OP.

Riot you know some babies were dropped on their head when they were little..you were clearly thrown at a wall.
To make things clear: yes, I have Xin, and yes, I occasionally play him. But that's not to say I'm biased, I do not use him every game. I also do not worship him like a god.

But first things first, get your head out of your ass.

If anyone posts giving some credible, reasonable advice on how to deal with xin, this doesn't **** them to the "XIN WORSHIP" corner. So stop doing it.

Next, his TTS is his signature move. Simply taking it out of the game completely would render him all but useless; he'd have next to no followup to his dash with the exception of his ult. Some nerfs to the skill, maybe. But not an entire excision.

Lastly, taking potshots at the Riot staff's credibility and human worth is not going to grant you your wishes. I'm not saying kiss their ass, but what you're doing is the polar opposite. Give them some advice, or better yet, don't put **** like this at the end of your post. Plain and simple.

Kyle Strobel

07-09-2011

Wrong.. All xins build AD/AS/CH. Even if you do get close enough to fight him he just charges you.. battle cry.. 3 hit stab whatever.. it's stupid. Then youre in the air still getting poked at and by that time you're dead/close to it.

crzymdscntst

07-09-2011

Well, they find it hard to balance champs that do True Damage, Percentage Based Damage and Crit damage.

Morde seems strong because his Ulti does 40% of target's max health half right to start and half over time. Xin has a similar problem because his Ulti does % health of all target's hit and a base.

His knockup is his only CC that he has really. He can build it up on minions as well and gets a damage boost per hit I believe, so Armor would be the way to cut down his overall damage.

After activating Three Talon Strike, Xin Zhao's next 3 attacks count as spellcasts and therefore are not affected by blind. They still apply on-hit effects.

This is what they should remove from him. I.E. things to make him have champs that have True Counters to him. In this case Blinds.

Kyle Strobel

07-09-2011

I was playing fiddle and after I feared him he was still hitting me.. it's stupid..

Anarcroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2011

bro... buy a thornmail or use exhaust...gg....

Kyle Strobel

07-09-2011

Theres no point he still catches you with charge.. and the armor still wont matter -.-

crzymdscntst

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstrobes View Post
I was playing fiddle and after I feared him he was still hitting me.. it's stupid..
Fear has been broken for a while, but he shouldn't be immune to CC because his next 3 auto-attacks count as spell casts. Spell casts usually take place if you've prequed them into your actions even under CC, and then the CC tends to take effect.

If he used his charge, he's immune to CC during the charge, though it might accidentally carry over a bit longer than the charge's actual duration.

Overall, I believe most of the issues with Xin right now are technicalities that make him immune to spellcasters and CC. I believe a reasonable fix is to simply remove these technicalities.

Xin's charge is like Yi's Alpha Strike, where Yi becomes untargetable and immune to damage, but sometimes a spell will hit about 0.2-0.5 seconds after he's done and still miss.