Yorick...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Cactus

07-10-2011

The buff definitely made Yorick more of a force to be reckoned with the only thing I suggest being buffed is the base damage of his ghouls. Otherwise, Yorick cant do enough damage early game. He gets better mid-game but then dies out late when everyone else has gotten they're builds up.

Nintura

07-10-2011

Not to mention the brutalizer builds into the ghostblade. which will help closed the distance. specially if you have trinity for the speed boost.

Nintura

07-10-2011

Well, sheen, zeal, ghostblad, q and ghost make you one very very hard champ to run away from. I had a great late game, got a a triple kill right at the end cause nobody could run from me. Bad early game due to me and shen in lane versus a gragas and sion. Their aoe harassment was to much, specially with sions stun/shield combo. But all in all, I like it alot.

Nintura

07-10-2011

Best build Ive played yet with this champ is solomids guide.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1958

RailBladerX

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisparrot View Post
Dont get Manamune. If you cant play without Manamune just quit as yorick. please.
this man.. listen to him... anyone who down votes him will fail as yorick

FranticKiller

07-10-2011

I've had success with him in my latest games, i build him this way : Manamune , Bveil, Trinity Force,most games end by now but i'd probably get Frozen Mallet(Yea slow overkill) and close up with Atma's, my runes are red arpen, yellow flat armor, blue mr per level and MS quints, my masteries are 1/8/21 since i play with flash and exhaust, give it a try, its my personal build but i'm still trying some so get in mind its not the best but... yea.