Gangplank's Remove Scurvy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TruLife Buttchug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernkastar View Post
No he isn't. If you're a squishy carry trying to buy Thornmail as survivability against GP (I've tried that with Ezreal), you're still getting dropped. I was shocked how little Thornmail did. It took GP an extra hit to kill me. Big whoop.

Stop saying "buy Thornmail:" if melee champions are countered that easily, they're in the garbage tier, which is not the case. You needed to be a full-on tank with at least 3 armor items to mitigate GP's damage significantly.
lol buy thornmail. it counters melee champions.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

it has a cc of 22 seconds at level 1 and goes to 18 seconds at maxed level how the heck is that low cooldown? if ur gonna complain about that then complain about vlad's pool it's got the same cooldown and actually makes him untargettable plus early game gangplanks have a real mana problem and scurvy's never spammed.

IS143591077bd3c7fd0b1ea

07-10-2011

Oh yeah let's remove remove scurvy (inception). And the shield of Morde and the taunt of Rammus

CAN I GET AN OK?!

Noctis72

07-10-2011

Alistar, Blitzcrank, Xin Zhao. Remove Scurvy does nothing to pop-ups.