Best Tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stiill

07-09-2011

I love Amumu, at least in Practice games (where I'm mostly playing until I de-noob a bit). More than half the time, you end up without a jungler and without a tank, so there you go.

Plus, opponents love to stand all clumped together so you can ult 5 of them very often, while MF/Nunu/Fiddles/everyone AoEs them all to hell. But that probably stops working at higher Elo.

Pharoroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

I have been working on Maokai. Great harassment imo, and his E can act as a little ward for a moment. Then his Ult has a 30 sec CD. Which is awesome and mana intensive at the same time.

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

MORDE Es NUMERO 1!!!!
hUE hUE hUE

Amaniania

07-10-2011

For jungling, the best tank is generally considered amumu. Crazy aoe damage, and one of the best ults in the game. However, you will need runes to jungle decently with him.

For laning, lots of them work. Personally I love alistar, he's very versatile in his build and playstyle, and he generally just bullies people all game with his cc and his ability to push R and tank.

Singed and malphite are fun as hell, and both solid as well.

If you want a tanky dps, I'd recommend trying jarvan, he's both fun and amazing at every level of play, and most tanky DPS lack one of those two things.

Vortimous

07-10-2011

No one mentioned Rammus? wow