Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we Get a refund on evelyn ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kesterz

07-10-2011

Refund /thread. Shes useless. she cant even gank anymore, people see her ganking and laugh and insta kill her. idc if shes 1350Ip.....that ip i coulda spent on Twisted Fate..

kavinh the third

07-10-2011

Quote:
Kingadam68:
Shes 1350 ip its not much of a lost.

yes and according to the ip charts u get about 2.3ip per min of winning game and 1.4 per min of a losing game so even if u got it from winning all ur games it'll still take u around 9 hours to get that ip not counting the bonus from day. i want those 9 hours of my life back.

curiel

07-10-2011

Quote:
Mukhtar1:
lol. Eve only got a single nerf and u guys are like, LIFE IS OVER OMFG I CANT GET EASY WAHHH MOOMMEY HELPP!!
lol twitch got atleast nerfed 9 times, while eve was being tested out with like 9 new passaves and ultis

twich needed nerf first time i saw him was on my team he got first blood in 1m and went 42/5 and the dude was in brazzile so he must have had some lag beeing that far from severs