Can we Get a refund on evelyn ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegis1Up

07-09-2011

Thats about it, if you are going to ( virtualy ) delete her, just give us our ip back , so we can buy some more viable hero , like heimerdinger.
I agree that she was anoying , and if well played , gamebreaking but that was a heavy nerf , evelyn cant lane at all , and now she can`t gank well enough to be picked, that`s why i want heimerdinger , he can lane better and gank better now, that`s all i need

Faciano

07-09-2011

she's 1350 ip

Kingadam68

07-09-2011

Shes 1350 ip its not much of a lost.

Phyrie

07-09-2011

You think you're mad? I have eve, shaco, AND twitch

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrie View Post
You think you're mad? I have eve, shaco, AND twitch
I have Shaco and Twitch, they're not nerfed near as hard as Eve is tho, the other two are still at least viable if you give two seconds thought to timing.

GodKingBranBran

07-09-2011

I am so tired of all these people whining about eve. They made her useless on purpose for the time being. They had to get rid of the playstyle they didn't like until the stealth rework.

argereth

07-09-2011

EXACTLY i have eve shaco and twitch, THEY ALL SUCK WHEN I USE THEM, i wanna sell them all and buy someone beter and that im good at, llike Brand, or Cho'gath

Chien Po

07-09-2011

lol. Eve only got a single nerf and u guys are like, LIFE IS OVER OMFG I CANT GET EASY WAHHH MOOMMEY HELPP!!
lol twitch got atleast nerfed 9 times, while eve was being tested out with like 9 new passaves and ultis

Veka

07-09-2011

...idk why all the QQ on Eve we should be QQing on idiots that don't know how to counter ppl and then QQ and get ppl nerf O_o

Guccio

07-10-2011

If you're talking about Skin refund, then HELL YEAH!