Kennen Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by niskax View Post
Leveling electrical surge first is so silly. The rational is so that you can farm, but it does half damage to minions. Try leveling W-- tagging them with surge and use an ability that deals full damage.

you do realize that W = electrical surge...dont u?

niskax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2010

oops. he still levels E before Q, which is bad.

dawi

04-16-2010

Unless u guysa re playin with great team like he is..get survival items. warmog is great on kennen and ull tank assasin a lot.

PirateDook

Recruiter

04-16-2010

kennen OP as

Korlee

04-17-2010

It is nice to see how someone else plays him in action rather then just text. I was building him similar but more towards the same stuff as lots of other peeps AP wise. Might give your way a complete try down the road but I find often the best builds just never seem to click with me. hehe

You know its funny. I didn't even know this was your latest spotlight till some twit Gragas accused me of just copying your build and playing Kennen because you did tonight.

FastGerbil

04-17-2010

Great vid - I really enjoy your champion spotlights. Is there any chance you could do more of these vids, on older champions that don't see as much play? I'd really like to know more about how to make Alistar work. There's got to be something there I'm not getting.

Changief

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGerbil View Post
Great vid - I really enjoy your champion spotlights. Is there any chance you could do more of these vids, on older champions that don't see as much play? I'd really like to know more about how to make Alistar work. There's got to be something there I'm not getting.

At this very moment i will create a guide on how to make a Phreak spotlight video.

1: Create a Smurf account.
2: Queue with your friends who are also on smurf accounts.
3: Start up the Fraps.
4: Narrate your video in an incredibly mundane voice.
5: Stomp the **** out of a bunch of poor noobs who have no idea how to play against the champion you have.
6: Always talk yourself up like you have a good deal of skill, when in reality, you are a sub-par less than average player.
7: Don't show your own deaths. Show one at most and make sure you point out your noobstomp score beforehand.
8: Continue to run around 3-4 levels higher than the other team thanks to your smurf premade and rack up kills.
9: Post your self ego boosting video on the forums and call it a "spotlight" as if the spotlight you were trying to shed was on the character, and not yourself of course.

There you have it, Thank you for tuning in to Changief's spotlight spotlight.

KingofKingz

04-17-2010

<3 kennen

Omega Taurus

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changief View Post
At this very moment i will create a guide on how to make a Phreak spotlight video.

1: Create a Smurf account.
2: Queue with your friends who are also on smurf accounts.
3: Start up the Fraps.
4: Narrate your video in an incredibly mundane voice.
5: Stomp the **** out of a bunch of poor noobs who have no idea how to play against the champion you have.
6: Always talk yourself up like you have a good deal of skill, when in reality, you are a sub-par less than average player.
7: Don't show your own deaths. Show one at most and make sure you point out your noobstomp score beforehand.
8: Continue to run around 3-4 levels higher than the other team thanks to your smurf premade and rack up kills.
9: Post your self ego boosting video on the forums and call it a "spotlight" as if the spotlight you were trying to shed was on the character, and not yourself of course.

There you have it, Thank you for tuning in to Changief's spotlight spotlight.
He forgot to mention "Results may vary". Sounds like someone tried his build and failed, maybe you forgot to add in some skill and a little bit of finess. Spotlights seem to be for showing people how a champion works for those who aren't playing him, not everyone has X IP/RP laying around, or decides to pick a champ until they can play them for free. If you don't like the spotlights, maybe you should just..not..watch..them...?
If you were actually skilled enough to have BEEN in a game with phreak, you'd know he's a pretty solid player, so why all butthurt? Did you get beaten by his smurf account?

Changief

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Taurus View Post
He forgot to mention "Results may vary". Sounds like someone tried his build and failed, maybe you forgot to add in some skill and a little bit of finess. Spotlights seem to be for showing people how a champion works for those who aren't playing him, not everyone has X IP/RP laying around, or decides to pick a champ until they can play them for free. If you don't like the spotlights, maybe you should just..not..watch..them...?
If you were actually skilled enough to have BEEN in a game with phreak, you'd know he's a pretty solid player, so why all butthurt? Did you get beaten by his smurf account?

Oh you mean his cluster**** build that wouldn't matter unless he was playing against skilled characters? lawl. Gotta change this dudes name to Omega Dookienose. How's that prostate smellin' pimp?

12345678 ... 9