[GUIDE] Facerolling with Kennen, Ryze Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloStik

07-19-2010

Hugs Not Drugs: You had me at "grandiloquent". This was a fun guide to read, and nicely informative. gfvsdwecza <- Faceroll. =D

Xervous

09-07-2010

seems like all the kennen guides are nice

today i saw "oh, kennen is on rotation again, like more than a month ago, but he sucked then, and he's supposedly better..."

i start a game, 5v5, get a solo side lane cuz WW is jungling, get a double kill at 7 min.
3 ppl tower dive me, ULTROLLGO! triple kill

I LIEKZ KENNENS (looks like kittens!?)

now i need 6300 IP, or to buy RP...

Xenotime Gaze

09-07-2010

im not a fan of snowballing items, but i'll try and see how well i can do with them. great guide, awesome idea. ima try and dive though the offensive mastery as well and see what's up.

Xervous

09-09-2010

from what i've seen, AP kennen does not snowball well unless the game is an easy win already.

you are running at people, you will die sometimes. AS/AD will snowball like any ranged dps...

TVB Johnsmom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
I completely disagree with maxing Q first. It's a skillshot and becomes nearly useless in creep mobs. I like to get a point in each ability at lv 3, then max R->W->E->Q.
This is what I do, and it works pretty well. It allows me almost 2 shot entire minion waves, given enough Soul Stealer stacks ;D.

I play 5s with friends a lot, and I find that having Fiddlesticks as a lane partner at bottom works EXTREMELY well when harassing early game. By level 6, we probably have gotten 2-3 kills. With our ults, the people we lane against tend to leave, or swap.
What makes Fiddle a great partner is his fear. If I'm getting focused, fear > lightning rush and I'm safe. He can just drain to full health. It works really well . The only problem we ran into is vs two tanks. 4 tank teams and a healer is stupid btw .

Styx117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

one thing worth noting is that with kennen's W skill, if u are on the 5th atk and atking towers i believe the buff doesnt go away while atking buildings but u still do the bonus damage. Very cool stuff i just noticed. some1 able to confirm this?