Leona Disabled Until Next Week

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucent Dawn

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotikIllusion View Post
By the gods, chill out. From where I am RIGHT NOW ( look at my post time stamp ) Its not even 10 over there yet.. Let em have their coffee and donuts, gather around and look at the ragetastic fans, then prepare to launch Leona with everyone on board to try and manage the inevitable server crash upon her release
Pretty much.

SuZpEcT

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgamesh View Post
There is no problem with Leona itself. They said so many times.
All they need to do to "release" her is flip the switch to available in the store.
The reason they didn't allow us to buy her is because of the unrelated to Leona server issues. After they fixed those they didn't want people to rush the store and make it crash again.
thats not new info sir, we all know what happened because they posted it. My point is to just be patient because it doesn't matter why or how. there's always a good reason and i don't think there just sitting on there asses doing nothing. All these impatient teenagers do not understand that there's more to it then just flipping a switch even after shes been patched in or w/e. plainly there's a problem with here being released so *****in aboutit over and over in every post isnt going to speed things up. Be patient!

PrinceMichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

not gonna lie i read every comment up to this page laughing such a great morning anyways cant wait for the enabling of Leona now back to reading the ragers *grabs popcorn and a drink*

Flayne

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcup View Post
Upvoted the OP. Tired of the Leona QQ. There's a million other champs you can play, get over it.
Last I saw, it was 77....

DualMercy

07-11-2011

Okay i know i posted about 4 hours ago, but its pretty simple and we are only asking that ONE Riot staff member get on and tell us if there is any progress on getting the new character and skins out. Before you guys were saying "Soon" and then you said "Early next week", understandable except now its early next week and no update. How early this week?
Just kinda sucks coming back on here all the time to check to see if shes out yet, if shes coming out tomorrow or in December or w/e then just let us know. Or even another vague estimate would be nice. Just some kind of update please.

Lucent Dawn

07-11-2011

Phreak you should come in right now and say "Soon"

XD

I'd bump it up

KaotikIllusion

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMercy View Post
Okay i know i posted about 4 hours ago, but its pretty simple and we are only asking that ONE Riot staff member get on and tell us if there is any progress on getting the new character and skins out. Before you guys were saying "Soon" and then you said "Early next week", understandable except now its early next week and no update. How early this week?
Just kinda sucks coming back on here all the time to check to see if shes out yet, if shes coming out tomorrow or in December or w/e then just let us know. Or even another vague estimate would be nice. Just some kind of update please.
Refer to my early post....it is just NOW turning 10am over there. So ze riot staff should be getting outta their cars and waling in and turning computers on...right about now...LET THEM FINISH THEIR COFFEE AND DONUTS! For all you know, Tamat had a flat tire today, or he got more donuts than everyone else!! Let him eat, THEN he'll put up with the Leona QQ'ers. Jesus H....

Barbarian Bill

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Dawn View Post
Phreak you should come in right now and say "Soon"

XD

I'd bump it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Soon.

For every downvote I receive, Teemo will cry one tear.
There

Huldan MeGroyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotikIllusion View Post
Refer to my early post....it is just NOW turning 10am over there. So ze riot staff should be getting outta their cars and waling in and turning computers on...right about now...LET THEM FINISH THEIR COFFEE AND DONUTS! For all you know, Tamat had a flat tire today, or he got more donuts than everyone else!! Let him eat, THEN he'll put up with the Leona QQ'ers. Jesus H....
10am? Wow.. I wish I could go to work at 10am and not 6am..
You must be a youngin to think that they get there so late in the morning.. or you're just oblivious to the working world..

Lucent Dawn

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxomitous View Post
There
Oh wow he already did? Darn I missed that...