Leona Disabled Until Next Week

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Wow really? The servers are stable now

RELEASE THEM NOW

if not, then at least release the skin, I wasted buying 2 riot cards now -.- seriously riot, get your **** togeather

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Really sorry everyone, but we're doing this to make sure we don't ruin the game for everyone this weekend.
The massive lag spikes and yorick bugs kinda are ruining this weekend for games anyways. Ive never had 6 second lag spikes and I live next to your servers with 22 ping :/

Miirik

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Really sorry everyone, but we're doing this to make sure we don't ruin the game for everyone this weekend.
i call BS, you have the ability to disable a champ

release leona, then decide if she is causing problems.

if no? then you don't have to do anything, good job!

if yes? you disabled yorick before, so disable leona!

Sir Grendel

07-09-2011

skins?

ParentalGuidance

07-09-2011

tamat why dont u guys release...and disable her if she creates problems...like what u did today with yorick >.> (food for thought)

Dragonwarrior444

07-09-2011

I'm disappoint.

Mr. Disappointment company.

Android Agenda

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novgorod View Post
This fiasco makes me question something though. How do you initially test out new chars before releasing them onto the full servers? Is there a way to simulate a similar amount of activity?

This isn't the first time this has happened and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last, so I'm quite curious about the amount of testing that is done and how similar it is to a release on the full servers.
I have a feeling it's more about the influx of everyone spamming the store to buy her and subsequently spamming the MM queues than internal testing.

Lazzul

07-09-2011

What is this, I demand answers?! My house so confuse cat?

Combatparker

07-09-2011

We are doing everything accept flipping the switch to turn her on, just turn her on to see if it messes up why not?

Skull Cerberus

07-09-2011

Sad day but at least we got some news