Leona Disabled Until Next Week

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wikkd

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantroskylo View Post
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Magnus Dunderson

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalicJive View Post
mkay... i believe all you whiny idiots who keep talking about how riot doesnt know what they are doing and whatever else you idiots are saying... go back to HoN cuz quite honestly you guys are starting to sound like that community... ive played HoN been a part of the community... i dont like it... so yeah go back to ur lil HoN if you wanna complain and act like complete idiots over one thing happening...

they touched the code...

if you touch a line of code you have the ability to make everything implode on itself... it takes time and patience which honestly none of you seem to have... see... not super stable servers with kinda whacky service is kind of expected out of a free to play game...

and dont give me this **** on "i buy skins i pay to play this game" well... guess what dingus... you dont HAVE to buy skins... they are an option... so no you arent paying to play the game you are paying to look cooler in the game... i buy skins and this is my whole thought on this...

i have probly spend more on this game than most of anyone on this game... i have at least 1 skin for each champ and im only missing 2 of the legendary skins.

stop complaining that a free to play game isnt 100% stable 24/7 not even a pay to play game is stable 24/7 learn some ****ing patience and get over it... she comes out when she comes out
Problem I have here is that their service isn't stable for even half a day straight.

About them touching the code to release new champions...don't release new champions. If they took a while to either find a new way to add champions to the game or just stopped releasing champions for a while and focused on keeping their servers running smoothly I'd be all smiles all the time. I honestly don't play all that much anymore because I work, hang out, etc. so I'd like to come home and be able to play LoL at least once within what little time I have during the evening.

I guess it comes down to this...if Riot could take more time fixing bugs than releasing champions, I'd never complain again cause I'd know they're doing their very best.

MetalicJive

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikkd View Post
honestly...you should take some of that money you spent, and buy grammar lessons.
Btw, your *****ing and whinning about their views in expressing yours.... take your own advice... stfu
how about i dont give a **** about grammar or else i would capitalize and punctuate and spell correctly for everything that required it... being super grammar guy isnt cool imo and whining isnt spelled whinning... what are you charlie sheen now and "bi-winning"?

Z4yl

07-13-2011

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

MetalicJive

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Dunderson View Post
Problem I have here is that their service isn't stable for even half a day straight.

About them touching the code to release new champions...don't release new champions. If they took a while to either find a new way to add champions to the game or just stopped releasing champions for a while and focused on keeping their servers running smoothly I'd be all smiles all the time. I honestly don't play all that much anymore because I work, hang out, etc. so I'd like to come home and be able to play LoL at least once within what little time I have during the evening.

I guess it comes down to this...if Riot could take more time fixing bugs than releasing champions, I'd never complain again cause I'd know they're doing their very best.
well... i havent had any stability issues except on that friday... i dont know why you people keep on complaining about stability when servers have been up since the shut down on friday... so many people (oh **** i cant get in cuz blah blah horse ****) ive been able to play ever since that friday... maybe you just have ****ty net or a terribad computer guys... i dont have issues and im not even in cali near the server...

Wikkd

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalicJive View Post
how about i dont give a **** about grammar or else i would capitalize and punctuate and spell correctly for everything that required it... being super grammar guy isnt cool imo and whining isnt spelled whinning... what are you charlie sheen now and "bi-winning"?
have some tiger's blood

and I love your "I dont give a **** about grammar" and you hit on spelling.
go back to your legos kid but either way you didnt deny your WHINNING

bskhacker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

you can get her now

Mantroskylo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

Xcalknight

07-13-2011

FKING SWEET she really is up

Mantroskylo

07-13-2011

The battle of rush pick is on!

(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻