Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona Disabled Until Next Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mid Vox

07-13-2011

Her skin bundle is up in the store, dun dun dun!

Magnus Dunderson

07-13-2011

Quote:
Lamellicorn:
I would love to agree with you, but haters gonna hate no matter what.

Even though I would LOVE to play Leona ASAP, I have a hard time believing that Riot is maliciously trying to find ways to anger their gaming community... That's just bad business. Granted, they may not have handled this situation or previous situations as well as they could have. But there are reasons for everything, and although more definitive updates on the status quo would be nice... >.> ...I'm fine waiting if it means a smooth release. I mean I have no other choice.

I'm gonna go outside.

See the thing is that I don't really care about playing Leona. I believe that what upsets people more than anything is the lack of skill Riot has in keeping their servers stable. Look at how many servers many MMO's have (e.g. WoW). They are 60000 times more complex than LoL, yet their server stability is amazing. Riot really needs to fire whoever does their server maintenance and hire someone who knows what they're doing.

Wikkd

07-13-2011

Quote:
Lamellicorn:
edit: the sun hurt my eyes.

LMAO
burning ball of light=bad!

Wikkd

07-13-2011

Quote:
Magnus Dunderson:
See the thing is that I don't really care about playing Leona. I believe that what upsets people more than anything is the lack of skill Riot has in keeping their servers stable. Look at how many servers many MMO's have (e.g. WoW). They are 60000 times more complex than LoL, yet their server stability is amazing. Riot really needs to fire whoever does their server maintenance and hire someone who knows what they're doing.

if WoW may be stable now...but you missed they years of time it wasnt....just last year I think...they had to redo and double their servers because they were being overloaded

MetalicJive

07-13-2011

mkay... i believe all you whiny idiots who keep talking about how riot doesnt know what they are doing and whatever else you idiots are saying... go back to HoN cuz quite honestly you guys are starting to sound like that community... ive played HoN been a part of the community... i dont like it... so yeah go back to ur lil HoN if you wanna complain and act like complete idiots over one thing happening...

they touched the code...

if you touch a line of code you have the ability to make everything implode on itself... it takes time and patience which honestly none of you seem to have... see... not super stable servers with kinda whacky service is kind of expected out of a free to play game...

and dont give me this **** on "i buy skins i pay to play this game" well... guess what dingus... you dont HAVE to buy skins... they are an option... so no you arent paying to play the game you are paying to look cooler in the game... i buy skins and this is my whole thought on this...

i have probly spent more on this game than most of anyone on this game... i have at least 1 skin for each champ and im only missing 2 of the legendary skins.

stop complaining that a free to play game isnt 100% stable 24/7 not even a pay to play game is stable 24/7 learn some ****ing patience and get over it... she comes out when she comes out

and all of you complaining about server stability...
free to play vs mmo that is p2p is no comparison

WoW is so stable because they have clouds (servers for each server) all over the world... LoL has a multinational fanbase all over the world... they have 2 areas they are setup in right now... the US and Europe...

Where does WoW have server you might ask?

the question you should ask instead of this is where DOESNT WoW have a server... Blizzard is a probly now this day in age almost a trillion dollar industry leader... LoL is nothing compared to any of the MMORPG's

they actually make their money from their players because it is a requirement every month to play... this game is 100% optional

HypeNotice

07-13-2011

They are releasing her as we speak! Quick get ready to buy her!

Mantroskylo

07-13-2011

Quote:
HypeNotice:

dont **** with me man

TxOutlaw17

07-13-2011

Quote:
HypeNotice:

if your talking about the recent patch then no its not her...we dont know wat it was for

Im a fish yo

07-13-2011

DeadlyBlur

Recruiter

07-13-2011

ty