Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona Disabled Until Next Week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mecha Draco

07-13-2011

Quote:
drowningbabies:
I hope you realize that jumping off a skyscraper is fatal... You die from shock before you hit the ground.

technically its a, you "can" die from shock, not a you "will" die from shock, that kinda depends on the person.

I am a little curious about why they posted the whole release thing on the EU servers, but didnt post anything here? arnt we a little more pissed off about the late leona release than they are? so shouldnt we also be getting the notification that they may actually release her today? I mean it seems that both sides should get to notice, unless of course they assume all of us in NA are gonna go look at the EU stuff, which obviously some of us do, but not everyone will.

Paantsu

07-13-2011

Quote:
Mecha Draco:

I am a little curious about why they posted the whole release thing on the EU servers, but didnt post anything here? arnt we a little more pissed off about the late leona release than they are? so shouldnt we also be getting the notification that they may actually release her today? I mean it seems that both sides should get to notice, unless of course they assume all of us in NA are gonna go look at the EU stuff, which obviously some of us do, but not everyone will.

It looks like both sides are pretty pissed. On the EU side, there are even comments along the lines of "Looking at the NA threads, it looks like they're just as angry as we are" and so on. We definitely should be getting equal notification, though.

I'm telling you, it's because they're scared IKEA will become an instrument of terrorism if they don't appease the EU servers first. That or we won't get shiny new episodes of Doctor Who if we make England unhappy.

RogiBear

07-13-2011

Quote:
Paantsu:
I wouldn't know. I'm not in the RIot office to see what they're doing.
Just repeating what they're getting across in that thread. They're trying to look like they're trying? :<

They are failing miserably.

Apparently it takes too much of their precious time to inform us of how everything is going.

Have y'all seen the thread on the EU forums about getting as many Red posts in a single thread? It is no wonder they are so slow with this, even if those employees are not related to it...

valthanis

07-13-2011

i love seeing the 50% of champ sales and skins i don't want on sale

ATTENTION !!!! RIOT EMPLOYEES I OWN EVERY CHAMP EXCEPT THE ONES YOU WON'T LET ME BUY RELEASE LEONA

edit: normally don't use caps lock thx for actually irritating me to this point

acetheultimate

07-13-2011

Riot you said leona was coming out early next week it's already wednesday and no leona i dont mean to complain but could you at least say when aproximately she's coming out and please anounce her price probably 6300 or 4800 but it'll still help

DeathUntold

07-13-2011

Well, another of Riot's timelines has since gone WAY past. The post said all patching would be done by noon UK time, and later it said they the patch was done 2-3 hours early. Meaning 9-10 UK time. That means 4-5 EST and 1-2 PST. Now its aproaching 12 hours later and nothing at all from riot.

I would hope that she will be released by the time I get home from work 6 hours from now, but I honestly doubt it.

Not to mention how many times you have moved the release date/time already...

Thanks Riot, you suck.

PlasmicSword

07-13-2011

Quote:
DeathUntold:
Well, another of Riot's timelines has since gone WAY past. The post said all patching would be done by noon UK time, and later it said they the patch was done 2-3 hours early. Meaning 9-10 UK time. That means 4-5 EST and 1-2 PST. Now its aproaching 12 hours later and nothing at all from riot.

I would hope that she will be released by the time I get home from work 6 hours from now, but I honestly doubt it.

Not to mention how many times you have moved the release date/time already...

Thanks Riot, you suck.

When did they give a definitive release time? They said they wanted to keep an eye on the servers and make sure they look stable before they release. Obviously the servers aren't as stable as they'd like.

DeathUntold

07-13-2011

Quote:
PlasmicSword:
When did they give a definitive release time? They said they wanted to keep an eye on the servers and make sure they look stable before they release. Obviously the servers aren't as stable as they'd like.

Well lets see, She was supposed to come out with the patch.

Then they said weekend.

Then they said early this week, Wednesday isnt "early this week."

Need I mention them saying "soon" quite a few times?

This all wouldnt be so bad, if they informed us on a regular basis as to what was happening. I would be completely content.

Mantroskylo

07-13-2011

Quote:
DeathUntold:

Then they said weekend.

This all wouldnt be so bad, if they informed us on a regular basis as to what was happening. I would be completely content.

seconded...

Reaganomics

07-13-2011

Quote:
DeathUntold:

Then they said weekend.

Actually no she wasn't supposed to come out with the patch. They said she would be released when things were stable and might release her friday. After that it became early next week because they needed to make sure the same thing that happened to us didn't happen on EU and that the split of the EU server was handled properly. Hence the delay on her as they didnt want EU players to flood our servers to play her as they have done in the past.

And while you might be content with knowledge in hand... 90% of those complaining would still complain.