Shen nerfs have been too much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alayes

07-09-2011

The nerfs to his ult are too much and he just doesn't do enough damage to be viable anymore. Either lower the cooldown on his ult or increase the damage his vorpal blade does. I would like to see something that makes him a good champion in competitive play because as is now, his ult does not save people anymore and it is on such a long cooldown that you can't use it when needed a lot of the time. And his only ability that does damage is vorpal blade and it just isn't enough.

I honestly think that Shen needs to be readdressed because he is a fun champion to play and was once really good, but now he just isn't viable.

Mephew

07-09-2011

I'd like his feint to have some addition to it. I don't like the damage idea, and decreasing the cooldown on his ulti would just piss people off and cause him to be perma banned.

Maybe if it is broken or activated it could reset ki strike or something.

yomamasvagina

07-09-2011

i do fine with him...lol

michelada

07-09-2011

shen just need some energy changes, compared to akali that can kill all your team and still have half energy bar its just stupid.

Hai Hai

07-09-2011

I agree he needs buffs, hes barely a tank now.

Sandord

07-09-2011

well actually according to my buddy's gf shen is a caster carry not a tank lol

Dr Gankenstein

07-09-2011

I believe his shield (Feint) is widely considered to be the worst spell in the game. But since he's 3150, and has cheap skins (not a big money maker), I doubt he's on the top of RIOT's priority list.

They have much more content that they have promised but isn't out yet (Magma chamber, Leona, Heimer not killing his allies, friends lists that function properly).

freedomchanwoo

07-10-2011

I still do great with shen nowadays all you have to do is keep farming and get sunfire cape to get more minion kills. For shen get a lot of gold and get less armor and more dps kind of thing like frozen heart and hextech gunblade. i owned with shen in my last game and hes my main forever. You have to believe taht hes the best ninja yeh?