[SUGGESTION] More Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageNation

05-11-2010

I started a new thread on this because it's really bothered me. I'm going to bump this one too, since it seems to already have some weight behind it.

The only reason I can think of is that it takes up more client and server resources to have more than 2 pages. (There were three pages for a time during the closed beta.) I don't know if that is true or not.

addythepro

05-12-2010

I do believe that this is one thing the ENTIRE League of Legends community can agree on... 2 pages is not near enough, we need 4 at a minimum (tank, ap, crit , attack damage).

Mr Meh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

Bump,,,
Atleast give us feedback on yes/no about this...

Blarknot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

why not just make it so you can purchase additional pages. make it cost a good amount of ip, or even make it rp only. the price could be increased for each additional page as well. (could also make it so that new accounts will start with only 1 page, and "gift" all existing accounts with the free second page)

side note. it would be nice if you could have your masteries setup linked up to your rune book, so they would change depending on which page you selected.

The Goblin King

05-14-2010

Uh bump for old times sake

Squallege

05-14-2010

Hey riot notice this plzzzzzz

Paynuss

05-14-2010

So much support for this, so little being done. Shame on you Riot, shame on you.

Ub3rPubb3r

Recruiter

05-15-2010

Bumpin

Mr Meh

05-16-2010

bump...

jellocup

05-16-2010

Bump, I agree with this.