Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SUGGESTION] More Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paabo

04-27-2010

I'm glad we can get some support for this. Also, how about mastery pages like rune pages? That way I'm not frantically clicking around the mastery screen before a game. Granted, it's only 30 clicks and once you do it once it's pretty easy to just reset them, but I think it'd be nice to just be able to flip between different mastery setups easily.
What if I originally picked say, karthus, but after talking to my team I decide it'd be better to go twitch or something? Well, too ****ing bad for me. I've only got 18 seconds left before the game starts, and I don't want to risk being stuck with NO masteries. Just doesn't make sense to me..

Lord Tard

04-27-2010

I know what would make them add more pages ..... is if we pay for it with RP or IP. They are a business after all and this is another non-game-breaking convenience thing. I'd say they can increase the price the more pages you have (sort of like AION bank slots) capping it at like maybe 10 pages. And of course allow us to name our pages too.

Budsies

04-27-2010

PLEASE DO IT!!!!! this is a great idea!

AnyOtherEnemy

04-27-2010

why has this not made it to a patch

ChuBbsiCus

04-27-2010

I love the idea of having either and extra rune page or the ability to change you existing pages during champion select! PLEASE BRING 1 OF THESE TO LOL!!

TehBeest

04-27-2010

I agree, at least one or two more rune pages would be great. I get too lazy to keep changing my runes around! Hell, you could even charge ip for obtaining an extra page, I wouldn't have a problem with paying 2 or 3k.

Paynuss

04-27-2010

Oooo I like mastery pages idea. Also I would gladly pay ip for rune pages. Whatever it takes just give them to me.

Squallege

04-27-2010

whos got some bump for me?

TheImmortalVirus

Recruiter

04-28-2010

Let us name the pages too...IE title"Garen" or "Ryze" whoever you play.

Paabo

04-28-2010

Riot! We are your customers, your players. Stop ignoring us and hear what we have to say! Stop pouring so much time and effort into new characters for just a *little* while, and give us our ****ing runepages!