PVP.Net AKA Go find a game that works.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeepers7

05-17-2010

Please stop adding skins, characters, maps, sounds, animations ECT. and FIX THE GAME SO IT WILL WORK! Servers have been on and off for almost an entire week to address these issuses and they are still plaguing us. I do enjoy playing LoL and my biggest issue with this game is that RIOT continues to add in content without being able to keep the servers up for more than 2 days at a time. Much <3 to RIOT if they fix this, but im not going to hold my breath.

Talise

05-17-2010

ya...I believe it's because their server capacity is too low. The reason for that would be because they don't get enough income off cash shop, hence new content..... 0_0

Please, don't stop adding maps, we desperately need another one. Soon.

ProfessorStein

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talise View Post
ya...I believe it's because their server capacity is too low. The reason for that would be because they don't get enough income off cash shop, hence new content..... 0_0

Please, don't stop adding maps, we desperately need another one. Soon.
That's not it.

different teams handle different things, deal with it, it's not changing.

Daikaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers7 View Post
Please stop adding skins, characters, maps, sounds, animations ECT. and FIX THE GAME SO IT WILL WORK! Servers have been on and off for almost an entire week to address these issuses and they are still plaguing us. I do enjoy playing LoL and my biggest issue with this game is that RIOT continues to add in content without being able to keep the servers up for more than 2 days at a time. Much <3 to RIOT if they fix this, but im not going to hold my breath.

You must not have been aware of a certain rivaling game's beta ending hence the flood of new players.