Opinion Please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RickRollin

04-16-2010

I have 6329 influence points. The only legendaries I don't own are Kennen, Karthus, and Blitzcrank. I suck with Blitzcrank, so my main question is:

Do I buy Kennen or Karthus?

My favored champions are like Morgana, Nidalee and Ezreal; pretty squishy. I'm great with skill shots and love mages. I'm not very agressive. If it's a "do I dive or stay?" I will stay. I love high base speed, but Karthus's ult is such a rofl. Besides, Kennen is free next week. Although, I may end up falling in love with him next week and regret Karthus. I don't want to wait, really. Just buy somebody and pwn face. WHAT DO I DOOOOO!?

TinyColossus

04-16-2010

I'd wait to try Kennen. However if you can't wait, i'd go for Karthus from what you've described. Kennen has to be aggressive and get into the fray if he wants to land his important stuns. Karthus is much more of a defensive character, seizing oppertunities to attack and not creating them.

Thome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

I find kennen more of a challenge to play, and alot more fun. He takes a little getting used to, but I say hes worth it.