secret kayle changes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

derek0660

07-09-2011

what the **** is up with riot and kayle? in the last few patches, she has gotten quite a few changes but nothing has been put in the release notes.

for example, a few things i've noticed:

-her q scales 1:1 with ap now
-attack animation fixed (thank god)
-base levels on heal and e increased
-ap ratio on heal nerfed

just a couple things, to name a few. but now, ever since this most recent patch, all of these changes are mysteriously reverted. what's the deal here?

Pluckity

07-09-2011

More than one dev group is trying to rework her at the same time and her revision folders are getting mixed up. These aren't officially changes they're potential changes that are being stored in the wrong folders/placed in the updates despite not having been officially approved.

andrd

07-09-2011

they were just hotfixes, but i played kayle during those times and i felt the changes really made her great early game (harrass wise) still had problem farming but was easy to get first blood and kills early on...theyre supposed to be reworking her next patch tho ^.^

BooyahDog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

she's just tired of waiting so shes fixing herself.

Deedsie

07-09-2011

Tooltips were put back to what it should be is all. Changes were reverted day one on that last botched unintended release, but tooltips at the time were left wrong since they're client side.

Chancellor Jag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedsie View Post
Tooltips were put back to what it should be is all. Changes were reverted day one on that last botched unintended release, but tooltips at the time were left wrong since they're client side.

no they weren't. tons of people say this but no where have i seen a red say so. not to mention if you play her you can tell that it doesnt. my ap and ad doesnt end up in the same place as it used to with my items, (the lower passive)

and her move speed buff is still only 4 sec, with the bigger boost, not the smaller 12 secish boost.

NOTHING was reverted. its just been changes. all of them ninja so even more annoying.

Mok

07-09-2011

actually i was just playing her last night she went back to 30/15 on her passive again. where as the last week was 20/10.

Nintura

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedsie View Post
You can keep repeating yourself, but everday there will be new "kayle changes" threads... its been this way for 3 weeks now.

They accidently released her changes in the one patch, then reverted them the next day but didnt change the tooltips back. Now they just changed the tooltips back. Kayle is still exactly the same as shes always been. Shes getting a rework next patch according to Shurelia. Stop freaking out. But again, this'll get repeated everyday. Time to start copying and pasting.

Nintura

07-09-2011

Last week was not 20/10. Thats the wrong tooltip. It was still 30/15 but the TP said 20/10.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...882592&page=57

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7#post10692847

Deedsie

07-10-2011

Quote:
no they weren't. tons of people say this but no where have i seen a red say so. not to mention if you play her you can tell that it doesnt. my ap and ad doesnt end up in the same place as it used to with my items, (the lower passive)

and her move speed buff is still only 4 sec, with the bigger boost, not the smaller 12 secish boost.

NOTHING was reverted. its just been changes. all of them ninja so even more annoying.
I play Kayle regularly. The tooltips were corrected back to what they should be from the screwup previous patch.