Where is Leona?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dremu

07-09-2011

So we waited all day yesterday waiting for this new patch because most of us wanted Leona, I for one am upset that there is no Leona yet..Where is she? When will she be completely released, does anyone know?

PS. She shows up in the champ list in your profile area, unavailable to buy though...

Teamius2041

07-09-2011

She wasn't in the release notes in the patch that would say she is in this patch. The only odd part to me is the release of the champion spotlight before her release, since it is usually the day after (or day of) the champions release.

P4thFind3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

so Any 1 knw the releasing date of Leona?

GalacticFlame

07-09-2011

Well, even though I don't know the actual date of when Leona will be released, I can tell you why she isn't here yet. Riot's servers failed them, and due to the instability of it, they held of on Leona, and took Yorick away. So yah......No offence Riot, but that's what happened, right?

Dremu

07-09-2011

But i've been looking forward to her since before she was announced

And she was supposed to come out yesterday because they said she'd be released shortly they were first testing her. But the servers crashed so they didn't, So shouldn't she come out today?

Deguard

07-09-2011

Really yorick is giving them issues with the servers. That's why he's disabled. They also don't want to release leona into a broken patch and possibly add more problems to the game. Imagine if something to do with her abilities also bugged the game. Riot would be casing multiple sets of bugs and having to disable 2 champions splitting the manpower to try and clear everything up. It's better they just focus on one problem at a time and I'm sure they will release Leona soon enough.

Lord Melons

07-09-2011

guys what happened was that when they released Leona they hadn't tested her as much has new champs so what happened was that she was buggy or something and unstable so the servers crashed and they fixed the servers but they can't release Leona yet

she'll prolly be out in a day or two

MysticSol

07-09-2011

the point is that having her on the champion list and champion spotlight were completely unnessary to have until she could be bought, Maybe another patch day and a full day of server downtime and she will be released.

SeaPirate

07-09-2011

Riot doesn't even know when they are releasing her, and that is not a troll, that is what they have plainly said on repeated occasions this week.

MysticSol

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaPirate View Post
Riot doesn't even know when they are releasing her, and that is not a troll, that is what they have plainly said on repeated occasions this week.
Then dont release a spotlight until they are ready