Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diabolyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Got to say playing Karma in rank games is so awesome. A majority of game my team wins and its mostly because of me carrying them as much as we are bickering among our self because they have little to no knowledge of what karma is capable of doing in the end they are all amazed.

This last game I did made Karma SHINE! from the start i went mid against akali player and off the bat i was great at harassing preventing her from cs after a few min i killed her and with only one death she was forced to run and have someone else take her place in mid, so far the next person was irelia but because i was FB i had the advantage with fully upgrade boots(sorcerers). We were still identical in levels so nobody had a level advantage. Anyways i was able to force irelia to tower which was quite hard for her to push back with the bombardment of my Soul Shield taking tons of health away from her, I then dove the tower with two mantra ready and killed her. Not before long i got my first death from being baited by Irelia (sort of) she was about to die but manage to live at the last second when Akali came for revenge and killed me on top of their tower.

Several minutes passed and by then i was 9-2 we lost our 5th champ(caitlyn) who was afk for almost 15-20mins. We were pushed back into our 2nd tower defense line(still outside our walls). We still had the upper hand though, Our Blitz was really good at aiming his grips which caught us kills left and right with few aces here and there. I still kept a positive attitude telling out team mate that we still had a chance to win even if we were out numbered. After a few minutes caitlyn came back we were level 14-16 while she was level 8.

Now its late game 35mins-46mins(ends) I'm doing great supporting my teammate while being aggressive and pushing them. They all start to focus me which doesn't work in their favor which causes them to lose 3 of the 5 teammates, we don't have the power to end it yet so instead they try a new method which almost worked but because I've been playing Karma a lot im able to find ways to work around it. Anyways what they did was try to keep me away from my team while they fight them. First they sent Maokai to chase me away who is very beefy but that doesn't work i still manage to get back into the team fight and turn the tables causing them to retreat with only 2 death. We also got 2 death our self but which prevented us from pushing as well. We then get our self into another team fight and this time they try a 3rd method which worked the bum rushed me with Xin and Udyr. but this time my team followed me while i was being chased. I still died though but my team still managed to survive retreating. After that had happen i decided to be more defensive and got myself a thornmail which made it a victory on our part.

So now its coming close to victory we are 42 mins in and now pushing 2 lanes mid and bot, we are in their base everyone have items so its beefy champs vs beefy champs. We got 2 aces in the base from killing 3 earlier as they ran to their base and the the other 2 several secs later and repeat from the 3 ressing back and getting when the 2 died. Giving us the victory.

All in all this was a great game. The other team put great effort in pushing us when we were undermanned. The team comp starting us ours: Caitlyn, Blitz, Singed, Kassadin, and Karma(Me). There's were: Akali, Irelia, Udyr, Xin and Maokai.
Both team have several CC's , them with silence, stuns and snares, while us with silence(aoe) slows and knock up. (nearly identical).

End result with Karma 13-6-32.

Thanks for reading the wall of text.

CoolHeroBro

07-09-2011

This is Champion Feedback, not Spineless' Personal Blog.

Diabolyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

exactly and my feedback is that she is a great champ

edit:@coolherobro: besides who says you can't write a positive feedback? why does it have to be negative?

vtN

07-09-2011

Could've just said; Karma's great, don't know why others are QQing. I carry ranked games. End of story.

PlayWithMe69

07-09-2011

Well that's borring "vtN"

Chicstix

07-09-2011

Grats to you and your team then. I love playing Karma and will enjoy it more when Leona is released. This way I won't have to succumb to just playing Maokai every game, and Karma every 10th game.

Vigarious

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHeroBro View Post
This is Champion Feedback, not Spineless' Personal Blog.
This. How is posting info on how well you did in your last game feedback on a champion?

Conncept

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigarious View Post
This. How is posting info on how well you did in your last game feedback on a champion?
Nine out of ten posts in champ feedback are people whining about the champ they just lost with. How is it not champ feedback to post about the one you just won with?

Chicstix

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigarious View Post
Usually the feedback is always negative. In this case its positive. Something good that came from playing a game and a champion he/she likes to play. So of course this would seem just like a lot of hot air.

MoMunk

07-10-2011

I just wish Karma would get some new skins. also what kind of build do you use with her?