How to improve Karma in my opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rushuna Tendo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skither View Post
Support Tier
Janna
Taric
Soraka
Zilean
Sona
Lux (If you account her. People think she's still a mage, but whatever)
That means... I only play the two worst support chars and still do good.... Yay

Skither

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushuna Tendo View Post
That means... I only play the two worst support chars and still do good.... Yay
Doing good doesn't mean much. I do great with Karma and end up with 30ish assists.

@Kiwibait

This isn't an MMO. Also, getting close to the enemy as a support is commonly a bad idea unless you're hiding behind a teammate. Plus, 3 seconds can make a huge difference of time in a team fight. Why waste the cooldown of it doing damage instead of healing your team? Sure you can do damage afterwards, but by then it wouldn't be too necessary.

Kiwibait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

@Skither um while it may not be a strict MMO its a MOBA , which stands for multiplayer online battle arena. while MMO stands for massively multiplayer online.

and I can see your point, i wasn't trying to be rude or anything and i apologize if it came off that way
all i was trying to say is that karma is a different kind of support then what we have currently

Jski214

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwibait View Post
@Skither um while it may not be a strict MMO its a MOBA , which stands for multiplayer online battle arena. while MMO stands for massively multiplayer online.

and I can see your point, i wasn't trying to be rude or anything and i apologize if it came off that way
all i was trying to say is that karma is a different kind of support then what we have currently
Well Sona fits that roll though so dose Orianna now.

If she not playable in competed play then there is something wrong, all heroes should be playable in competed play.

MoMunk

07-10-2011

I think her mantra is fine but it would be nice if her W did some dot or if the Q range would widen. And she definitely needs some new skins....

Blindsorcerer

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anida View Post
I agree. She's awesome the way she is
Not played?

Vanra

07-10-2011

Really all I think you need to do to improve her is add a 2 second snare to the initial enemy target on her W. Increase it to 3 seconds with Mantra.

Dragon Charlz

07-10-2011

There are many things wrong with Karma. I definitely agree that it is stupid for her to have to farm SO MUCH. Seriously, no other support needs as much farm, maybe excluding Lux to a degree. But Lux always wins in the damage department. Karma's damage is BAD. No argument there really, its slow as ****, and she only has 1 reliable damage skill (the Q). The W requires too much work to hit someone with, and the E requires you to waste a mantra to still not do a lot of damage. Her shield even has a lower AP ratio than Janna (0.9 on Janna, 0.8 on Karma) which is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. You mean Janna gets a AD boost and more shield, which Karma waste a mantra just to get a small bit of damage? Seriously? Give Karma an AP boost then or something if she shields someone. Or MR, or armor, I dunno, something SUPPORT LIKE. Right now its nothing, even Orianna has a better shield over all. It can always hit you, and it gives MR/armor the whole time its attached to someone. Not to mention Orianna has far better damage output. Honestly IMO Orianna is what Karma should have been. Both can speed up and slow, but Orianna's is MUCH easier to hit with and use over all. Orianna has a great shield with armor and MR on it, along with damage EVERYTIME. Karma just has a shield, with damage at the loss of a mantra. Orianna has a good attack skill with the ball (her Q), Karma has an extremely close range low damage fan wave with healing only if mantraed, and the healing isn't that great and it is limited by how many mantras you actually have. Then Orianna has a hard CC ult, Karma has none... see a problem? If you don't keep reading this over and over until it makes sense.