Multiple Rune Purchasing is Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkanix

07-08-2011

Thanks this'll save people like me who are just starting to get to the point of buying runes lots of time!
I bet there's alot of level 30's out there shaking their heads saying: "Well that's just great except I've already bought all my runes!"

kfrr

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asperatis View Post
buying runes is the least of my worries about this game, it should be all of yours as well.

I love this game, I love the ability to see you guys joke around, the livestreams you guys do sometimes, but come on. Your smiling faces are only going to keep the fan base around for so long.
I sure hope I don't get queued with you...

Kuama

07-08-2011

hope it works this time >.<

Han Yolo Que

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

thats nice, Now lets unlock Leona...

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I think you should go one further and prevent people from buying more than 9 of any rune (3 for quints) if it isn't already like this.

Dagarr

07-08-2011

Good job, now just have an entry in the store for runes listing how many you already have.

JohnnyW

07-08-2011

+1

JohnnyW

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkanix View Post
Thanks this'll save people like me who are just starting to get to the point of buying runes lots of time!
I bet there's alot of level 30's out there shaking their heads saying: "Well that's just great except I've already bought all my runes!"
Um...IDK who the F those people are. I have over 3,200 normal games played in 18 months and I still don't have every rune. That doesn't include ranked, practice, and co-op games either.

xtRollie

07-08-2011

it would be awesome if you get a discount for purchasing a set of runes though

TC Dunkelnebel

07-08-2011

And again, not a single word about the huge crash... Just act like nothing happened....