Lanewick has too high sustainability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodKingBranBran

07-09-2011

Implying WW can't just back off when you ignite him and then proceed to heal up :l.

Weedlayer

07-09-2011

The problem isn't that you can't burst WW, it's that you can't harass him. If you use ignite, you better kill white it's active, because otherwise WW will use q like twice and be at full health. Ignite is only useful when your going in for a kill, which is hard when WW has perma 100% hp.

Suzunoo

07-09-2011

Soraka, the biggest cockblock in the game.

Mushhushshu

Senior Recruiter

07-09-2011

ww not harassing in lane ... are you serious. He has a ranged attack on target against many of the carry type champions that can deal anywhere from 1/5-1/4 of their health. Lanewick has great harass if used correctly because of this. He can sustain himself and harass meaning he never has to leave the lane while forcing his opponent to do so. If you never made someone leave the lane as lanewick you are doing something wrong.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

I find this entire thread funny because it's all whiney little girls complaining that they can't kill Warwick in lane.

Problem? No. Freefarm? Yes. MORDE can harass you. VLAD can harass you. NUNU can harass you. Warwick? He runs at you, and if you stand perfectly still, he might Q you. Hungering Strike has 400 range. That's 50 higher than Rammus taunt, without the powerball to get in range.

Stick your ranged carry in with lanewick and watch them farm to high heaven.

And then come back with a 15 minute Infinity Edge.

Cyan Doma

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehiran View Post

Warwicks sustainability problem came from a combination of built in life drain and how his Q scales. Put simply as Rumble I could lane against anyone and have confidence I could whittle them down. A good warwick though? Nah, he stays full life and whittles me down instead, even thought I use the same harass tactics I always use. Take him to half and watch him q and hit things a couple times back to full.
Oh you mean you could lane with rumble and be confident against almost anyone... cuz rumbles hard and wasnt op at all... lmao, and "the same harass tactics i always use" shouldnt apply every champion needs to be harassed differently

Get Some 101

07-09-2011

I like how everyone is missing the point. It was too easy for warwick in lane to heal back up...they did a slight nerf to make it more balanced, he can still jungle. You act like its the end of the world. Goodness gracious ww can't just regen and be in lane all day...give me a break, it's just a simple balance patch, I wouldn't even consider it a nerf since he's still quite viable.

Shadow Rush x3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

leave vlad the **** alone. 6 nerfs is more than enough. as it is he is a joke in ranked.

Cyan Doma

07-10-2011

... characters you have to nuke are abundant in this game, how is ONE more any different? ... cc = death of ww, gg.

Guccio

07-10-2011

"Wee I'll ignite WW so he can't heal"
"Hmm, he ignited me. I'll just stand by turret until it's over"
"WHAT?!?! Stupid Riot, why won't you make ignite last 100 seconds!"