Like it?

yea 2 50.00%
no 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Orion, the artifact collector

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Action Bobby

07-08-2011

Orion is a tanned, rugged man who attacks with a sword. He has metal wings, armor of wrapped vines, and a flaming iron gauntlet on his left hand. He uses mana to channel the powers of his items.

Attack: Medium
Health: Medium
Spells: Medium
Difficulty: Hard
Not sure about the exact stats

Range: Melee

Crystal Eye (Champion passive) - Orion has true sight when he has less than 25% of his max health.

Burning Gauntlet (Skill 1, Q) - skill shot

Shoots a fireball that explodes on impact dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+ ability power) magic damage to the target and half of that to surrounding units in a small aoe.

Hit Q (if it is not on cooldown, for its mana cost) while channeling Living Armor to ignite the vines, dealing its damage to snared units and and 20% that damage to all units in immediate area.
*Doing this makes the vine go away, and stops the channeling.

Hit Q (if it is not on cooldown, for its mana cost) while flying with HexTech Wings to drop fireball bombs below Orion, dealing it's damage to enemies below him.

costs 80/90/100/110/120 mana
16/14/12/10/8 second cooldown

Living Armor (Skill 2, W) - channeling skill shot

Hold the mouse down to have a vine grow at 400/500/600/700/800 speed in the direction of the cursor, moving the direction the vine grows by dragging the mouse, for a maximum of 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. The vine goes away when channeling is over.
Any unit that the vine grows into is snared for the duration of the channel and loses 1% of their max health every second.

Hit W (if it is not on cooldown, for 80/100/120/140/160 mana) while flying with HexTexh Wings and the living armor will recast HexTech wings to the direction of the cursor for maximum range.

Hit W (if it is not on cooldown, for its 80/100/120/140/160 mana) within .5 seconds of shooting a fireball from Burning gauntlet, to ignite Orion's armor, dealing 1% Orion's max health in magic damage per second to all enemy units in the area of Orion for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds.

Costs 20 mana per second
28/26/24/22/20 second cooldown

HexTech Wings (Skill 3, E) - Cast this ability to jump strait up and glide at 400/500/600/700/800 speed to a target area. Upon landing Orion's ms is equal to this speed and slows to his normal speed over 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.

Hit E (if it is not on cooldown, for its mana cost), while a fireball from casting Burning Gauntlet is in the air, to dash to that fireball hitting all enemies in the line for Orion's attack damage in physical damage.

Hit E (if it is not on cooldown, for its mana cost), while channeling Living Armor to jet up in the air, taking all snared units up "in the air" with Orion and dropping them on the ground, cancelling the vine and stunning all affected units for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.

Costs 100/110/120/130/140 mana.
20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown.

Doppleganger's Sword (Skill 4, R) - Orion's enchanted sword mimics the powers of his other enchanted items.

Level 1: The sword burns, and Orion's basic attacks splash, dealing 10% of his ability power in magic damage to surrounding units.

Level 2: On hitting an enemy 5 consecutive times, the sword uses the Living armor to snare the enemy with vines for up to 2 seconds. Orion's next basic attack to that snared enemy will ignite the vines, dealing 25% of his ability power in magic damage to that enemy and 10% to enemies in contact with it. On igniting the vines, the snare is over.

Level 3: The sword mimics the swift nature of the wings, and increases Orion's attack speed by 20%.

Action Bobby

07-09-2011

Anyone have any good stat suggestions? I should play with the mana costs too I think...

EmpNaval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2011

Too much things to worry about, since each skill has 3 effects... Nice thinking though, keep up the good work...

Action Bobby

09-23-2011

thanks man!

Action Bobby

03-06-2013

bump

PurpleKingCrazy

10-15-2013

So my feelings about this concept of champion. I do like it, but there seems to be some sort of complicated insight about this champion, and will take practice to get it into the godly level it deserves. Not sure about the stats, though, as it provides a certain health to start with, and health per level. For what the champion stats of this certain champion, I can really tell it's...

Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Spells: 6
Difficulty: 10

I see a few flaws on the champion you're making, and I can tell that that champion has too many things to worry about. It's early game will shut down quickly before it makes it to 18. With true sight, however, it can be used as a supportive role rather than a top role. Additionally, I think it can build health in the concept. I would think the stats need a change and I can think about the role of this champion now.

Primary: Support
Secondary: Fighter

But the design speculation of the champion can really decay so much. I think this idea is a bit complicated.
It's rally hard to tell if this concept of a champion will make an appearance. Maybe. But I am still not sure about what to think after reading your spotlight.

Needs a few tweaks though, thank you.