Cait vs. Trist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumovanis

07-08-2011

Pretty sure buster shot ruins cait's ult in 1v1

Telitha

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZagJoe View Post
If equally fed/farmed, trist will **** all over cait.

Also, in the time it takes cait to get her ult off, trist would easily strip off an equal amount of health by AAs alone. Nevermind trist's E and W plus ult to finish the job.
Don't forget Tristana could ult Cait during the channel to interrupt it. For a true 1v1 you couldn't rely on minion spotting for you so Cait would still have to be able to see.

EDIT: Guess I should have read response #11 after all huh?

Drnmage

07-10-2011

i'm very happy everyone posted their opinons. and i thought everyone would say trist. but honestly people underestimate cait

Baculus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

If both were at the same level of fed somehow late game, Tristana wins every time. She outranges Cait, has superior mobility/chasing/CC/steroid/healing reduction. She's the Tryn of ranged carries...

However Trist needs a full build to be great, and suffers early game from a lack of utility. A full 1v1, Cait would win early game every time.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

cait definitely she has longer range and trist can't chase her without wasting her rocket jump plus cait has alot more poke with her q whereas all trist has is that Dot ability to harass with.

arequero

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
cait definitely she has longer range and trist can't chase her without wasting her rocket jump plus cait has alot more poke with her q whereas all trist has is that Dot ability to harass with.
cait doesn´t have longer range at a late game, if you see the passive of trist she gain more range as she level up so at lvl 18 trist has more range than cait ^^

EvilToothpick

07-10-2011

i've always hated when iam up against a cait as trist, cause i just know that i'll lose. As for my oppinion on the matter, trist wins late ame 1v1