What the heck do you do against warwick?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

volune

04-16-2010

i cleanse warwick. problem solved.

Lighstagazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Tell the idiots on your team who are feeding him to just get Merc Treads instead of Berzerkers Greaves and run away instead of standing there and feeding him.

Those idiots may or may not include you.

Phantom Wind

04-16-2010

build MR and armor don't boost your hp as much as possible.
Nearly killed a warwick as amumu. Well he was killed by the minions after killing me.

Azing

04-16-2010

How to deal with Warwick ult.

1.) Watch him rush you.
2.) Get ulted
3.) Giggle as he tickles you.
4.) Wait till he finishes ult
5.) Profit.

Umbronox

04-16-2010

Be annie... harass early game, laugh when he ulti's you... then nuke him down :P

Umbronox

04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
How to deal with Warwick ult.

1.) Watch him rush you.
2.) Get ulted
3.) Giggle as he tickles you.
4.) Wait till he finishes ult
5.) Profit.
Yes... this is it

DarkenDragon

04-17-2010

wow seriously no one ever mentioned armor? I mean hes Pure Physical damage, maybe his swipe attack is magical but still armor will reduce incoming damage, and what better to get than a thornmail, it'll counter act his life stealing and probably deal more damage back at him while you take a fraction of his damage
especially shen should be getting this since you'll most likly be getting quite a health pool you could probably just stand there and take his full brute force and it'd take him a while to go down, but clearly you wont be doing that so your vorpal blades will help you regen that lost health plus deal damage to him, and if your in a team fight then use that dash, it'll keep him attacking you instead of your squishy team mates and also keep warrick hurting himself with your thornmail

PatMcGroyne

04-17-2010

I for one take cleanse with almost every champion I take and I never have a problem with warwick.... Lizard buff and you can kill him easily. Don't let him control your jungle throw a ward down on the dragon let him knock it down low then kill him and steal it lol. Congrats you just beat warwick.

P.S Most people consider Warwick a joke because he sucks... I find it funny how people are on here raging.

malphismia

04-17-2010

If you know how a warwick jungles, you should know where he is in his rotation and gank him early when he's most vulnerable. After you gank him, you either killed him or you made him go back to base. From there ,you screw up his jungle by doing all the creeps but leaving 1 left (therefore the creep camp won't respawn). Then you ward dragon like Pat said. A non-jungling WW is a useless WW, since that is their gameplan, and they will be clueless how to proceed. If you force him to lane, he can't jungle/gank, so he'll be predictable as FCK (he's already predictable, his bloodscent kind of makes you know he's gonig for you because it only shows up if he's near).

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
wow seriously no one ever mentioned armor? I mean hes Pure Physical damage, maybe his swipe attack is magical but still armor will reduce incoming damage, and what better to get than a thornmail, it'll counter act his life stealing and probably deal more damage back at him while you take a fraction of his damage
especially shen should be getting this since you'll most likly be getting quite a health pool you could probably just stand there and take his full brute force and it'd take him a while to go down, but clearly you wont be doing that so your vorpal blades will help you regen that lost health plus deal damage to him, and if your in a team fight then use that dash, it'll keep him attacking you instead of your squishy team mates and also keep warrick hurting himself with your thornmail
Now this sounds like a good strategy. Sounds alot better than these dumbasses having to repeat themselves over and over.