What the heck do you do against warwick?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectros

04-16-2010

Imo, fighting a Warwick 1v1 is a downhill battle unless you're Jax or Shaco with a clone and Madred's Bloodrazors. You have to cc him enough so he decides to not fight you. Then you have to kill when when he's running away. Or focus him in group battles. Other than that, good luck lol.

Xano74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

I have been playing Warwick and have been able to kill enemies in 3v1 cases.

He can be shut down pretty easily as long as you have some teamwork. Warwick is a solo hero, he can pretty much take any other champion in the game by himself and come out on top.

His ult is easily cancelable though. Flash, Exhaust, Clense, any stun, banshes, etc.

The best way to counter WW is to not let him gank. If you know where he is, he is not much of a threat. His power comes from knowing where you are at low health, and killing and chasing you.

PhoenixBomb

04-16-2010

Cleanse and ignite.

Cleanse to ruin his ult, ignite to ruin is lifesteal (don't wait to use it on him as a finisher, take out his ability to sustain himself).

Barring either of those, keep your distance and wait for him to ult someone else, then CC him. I roll with cleanse for practically everyone I play, so he's pretty much a non-issue.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

This is pathetic, I was hoping to get something out of this but you guys haven't even mentioned a single reasonable counter. So far I've tried everything to counter him, Frozen Heart to slow his attack speed, he still does too much damage and his lifesteal shows it. I tried Banshee's Veil, it's only good with his ultimate, otherwise you're dead. Cleanse works too but still, it's not like I'll know if a warwick will be on the other team so that's a flawed counter, same goes with the other summoner abilities.

Conclusion there is no item out there that can counter warwick which means we need a new one or buff Executioner's Calling since it's been nerfed to hell. All warwick needs to do is stack with dodge and attack speed and he'll be overpowered. Not all champions have stuns and even if so he'll just lifesteal his way back into the fight.

Warwick is just about over the line of being overpowered along with Dr. Mundo for the fact that Executioner's Calling turned into ****.

unR Mohrisbetter

04-16-2010

it's been said above me, but I think putting it in one line sums it up:

If you cleanse warwick's ult, he stands there like and idiot for 2 seconds.

Epistemic

Recruiter

04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrisbetter View Post
it's been said above me, but I think putting it in one line sums it up:

If you cleanse warwick's ult, he stands there like and idiot for 2 seconds.
Which makes him useless for only 2 seconds, after which he will most likely be able to kill you.

If you are on Shen, simply get a Thornmail, that plus your Vorpal Blade should keep you healed and him hurting himself. Exhaust is also very good against warwick.

If you are on Yi, I'd suggest getting Bloodthirster, this will give you more lifesteal that Warwick, and allow you to fight him on pretty much even grounds. If he has stacked dodge, grab Sword of the Divine.

Warwick is one of my fav chars, and yes I have 2v1 people before, sometimes even 3v1 people, but as I mentioned, Thornmail and Exhaust pretty much own him.

Voidgolem

04-16-2010

Exhaust/Ignite and Cleanse.

He self-stuns, I nuke his face off. He gets out of stun, I blind him or make him unable to recover HP and continue nuking.

Thistlemin

04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrenixPL View Post
This is pathetic, I was hoping to get something out of this but you guys haven't even mentioned a single reasonable counter. So far I've tried everything to counter him, Frozen Heart to slow his attack speed, he still does too much damage and his lifesteal shows it. I tried Banshee's Veil, it's only good with his ultimate, otherwise you're dead. Cleanse works too but still, it's not like I'll know if a warwick will be on the other team so that's a flawed counter, same goes with the other summoner abilities.

Conclusion there is no item out there that can counter warwick which means we need a new one or buff Executioner's Calling since it's been nerfed to hell. All warwick needs to do is stack with dodge and attack speed and he'll be overpowered. Not all champions have stuns and even if so he'll just lifesteal his way back into the fight.

Warwick is just about over the line of being overpowered along with Dr. Mundo for the fact that Executioner's Calling turned into ****.
Your answer shows that you don't understand the game that well. You play two champs that NEED Cleanse, hence it doesn't matter who is on the enemy team because you are ALWAYS taking Cleanse. On TT Exhaust is always a usable spell. There's always a melee champ you'll want to either blind, slow down to chase, or slow down to run away from.

In truth, most who play this game understand that Master Yi is at a disadvantage against better opponents due to having no CC or counters to CC like an immunity.

Greensamo

04-16-2010

I kill him?

Rengare

04-16-2010

As a Warwick player. I would say that Exhaust is pretty much THE strongest thing against me. If I can't hit, I can't lifesteal. If I can't lifesteal, then my -kind of- low HP won't go up, and it's fairly easy from there. As far as cleanse goes, I don't use my R ability too often because I expect a cleanse or ability for champs to get out of it. They typically do. I think exhaust also makes WW miss all his hits with his ulti as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.