Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What the heck do you do against warwick?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yamers

04-15-2010

i play shen and master yi...the guy just rapes my entire team....2v1 3v1...

p.s. why do i keep getting matched vs lvl 30s at lvl 12? unbalanced.

roninsm

04-15-2010

Stun him, or use cleanse.

04-15-2010

Buy Banshee's Veil.
Laugh.

Thistlemin

04-15-2010

banshees won't save you by any means timbalt, I'll cast hungering strike, than ult you. Not too mention Warwick has teammates who can cast a spell on you first. Banshee's doesn't allow you to save it for the BIG attack, it takes first comers.

Cleanse and Exhaust are your better bets. As are picking champs with more reliable means of surviving. Yi has no built in disable and Shen's best bet is to Taunt to teammates and run away or attack someone else.

Randomyzed

04-16-2010

Quote:
yamers:
i play shen and master yi...the guy just rapes my entire team....2v1 3v1...

p.s. why do i keep getting matched vs lvl 30s at lvl 12? unbalanced.

its actually balanced because either a) those lvl 30s suck or b) ur pretty good XD and i find warwick easy to get rid of as shen with vorpal and shadow dash XD

CoVi

04-16-2010

I wonder what's your problem with his ult, mostly because both shen and Master Yi need Cleanse...

Just saying.

If he leaps on one of your teammates:

Shen : Ult him if he's far away or just shadow taunt him (sounds cooler right?)

Master Yi: Congratz... you've earn a 2,5 seconds of full rampage against the poor wolfy. If he's far away , who cares, keep farming.

04-16-2010

at start of game, everyone gank him in forest. continue to gank him in forest. cleanse his ulti and watch as he becomes the worst hero in the game.

Rhinomancer

04-16-2010

Quote:
Odium:
at start of game, everyone gank him in forest. continue to gank him in forest. cleanse his ulti and watch as he becomes the worst hero in the game.

I like to place wards, maybe by the dragon. Warwicks are yummy.

04-16-2010

if he jungles right away..

take a team mate and go to their jungle (weak wolves / golems first) kill him if he's there.

Other wise stick a few wards in the ground so that you know where he is and can easily gank him.

or shroom the hell out of the forest with teemo.

Rodan

04-16-2010

ward the forest, than rape him few times.
But the easiest way - nuke him. 90% of Warws never use survivability items , so he сan be destroyed with a burst combo(veigar stun\matter\ult , Annie tibbers\des\inc etc.) Warw is not that devastating as a feed Jax, so make someone taunt\bait him and then obliterate him 3v1 if wolfy thinks he is a hero